What Is Good
- Social Issue
- Interval Block
What Is Bad
- Madonna Sebastien
- Second half
KV Anand's Kavan is a social thriller in which Vijay Sethupathy plays as a reporter (Thilak) and Madonna (Anjali) is his colleague. Akashdeep is the antagonist in the film that tries to highlight the social responsibility of the media. It also attempts to tell the power of media in current times. What happens when the hero decides to be part of change, is the climax of the story.
Vijay Sethupathy is in the right shoes and finds a good company when he meets T Rajendar in the second half. Madonna Sebastian's role lacks weight. Powerstar's guest appearance is special. Akashdeep Saigal as the antagonist plays his part superbly. Vijay Sethupathy in his usual casual style of acting will attract his fans. T Rajendar's rhyming dialogues and his part in climax carries weight. Vijay Sethupathy and Madonna Sebastian's chemistry had worked very well.
Hiphop Tamizha had done a neat job and few songs are classy. Oxygen and Happy New Year song will stay in the minds of music lovers. Abhinandan Ramanujam had done a superb cinematography especially in the second half and the editing by Anthony is apt. KV Anand's speciality is making everything perfect. It is a quality entertainer with no dull moments. Dhilip Subbarayan had choreographed the stunts neatly. The second half is bit slow and rest of the movie is made well.
Kavan moves between love and mass scenes and shows how our present society is been corrupted. Vijay Sethupathy as the journalist had shown about the media in a thrilling way. T Rajendar's climax portion is superb. In fact it is good movie for Vijay Sethupathy and the screenplay is made excellently. By avoiding heroism, needless songs and emotions, KV Anand had margined his movie with timely wisecracks. The movie is a superb entertainer with thrilling moments.
pHOTo: Hot Bold Sexy and Beautiful In the picture is Bollywood Hottie, Esha Gupta who is all set for her Telugu and Tamil debut Veedevadu (Yaar Ivan in Tamil) directed by Tatineni Satya. The actress was law graduate but won a beauty pageant and thus entered the film industry unexpectedly.
- INSIDE STORY: First Actor Finalized for NTR's Bigg Boss
- Is this the place where you Tattoo??
- INSIDE STORY: Akhil's Girl Turns Iron Leg for Three Industries
- SHOCKING!! Two actors who are bachelors are going to marry....
- INSIDE STORY: Allu Arjun is the New Megastar?
- Allu Arjun shows his muscle at the Box-Office once again - 4th Consecutive Success !!
- INSIDE STORY: Nayantara's Ridiculous and Shocking Demand to Balayya?
- INSIDE STORY: Pawan Kalyan Gives Fans the Shock of Their Life
- When Ajith, Suriya, Prabhas speak about Women Safety in their movies, We have FILTH like these too...
- Vivegam and Mersel first look designed by same guy!!!
- TRADE: Rangasthalam Sensation in Ram Charan's Weakest Area
- Duvvada Jagannadham DJ First Day Collections
- A Fan PROPOSES to SAYESHA in Twitter Chat - This is how she RESPONDED to him...!!
- AAA Tamil Movie Review, Rating