What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Lengthy scenes
Mohanlal appears in two characters and three getups within the first 20 minutes before the flashback set in 1971 takes over. The drama portions though are a slight overdose but drives the point home that the director is focusing on showing a balanced view of war from the perspectives of both India and Pakistan soldiers. The tank sequences are a highlight. The movie is based on 1971 war between India and Pakistan. Mohanlal had acted in dual roles in the war drama which is emotional and has good storyline.
Major Ravi had directed the movie where Mohanlal will be seen as Colonel Mahadevan and his father Major Sahadevan in this film. The actor will also be seen in a different getup while playing the older version of Major Sahadevan. will be a part of the movie as a narrator and has lend his voice for the movie. Telugu actor Allu Sirish had acted and his performance is good, eventhough it is his debut entry in Mollywood. Mohanlal did drive an original military tank in real and he became the first actor to drive a real military tank.
The movie is shot in various locations like Rajasthan, Punjab, Georgia, Kerala etc. The filming continued even under risky circumstances. In fact, certain war sequences of the movie were shot by erecting a set in Perumbavoor. The cinematography work is made excellently. The cinematographer Sujith Vaassudev deserves a special mention as it’s his frames that bring the war alive on in a Malayalam film like never before. The music and background scoring is the added advantage for the movie. The songs during the climax battle ups the entire scene and lends it the emotional layer the movie required.
The movie is set against the backdrop of 1971 Indo-Pak war and Major Sahadevan (Mohanlal) leads the Indian troupe while Lieutenant Colonel Raja (Arunoday Singh) heads the Pakistani force. The director invests the major portions of first half to flesh out an emotional layer by focusing on the family relationships of the soldiers their love and values that though take a backseat at the war front. Mohanlal's patriotism is shown amazingly in the movie, where the director is focusing on showing a balanced view of war from the perspectives of both India and Pakistan soldiers.
INSIDE STORY: Mahanubhavudu Tension for Spyder Young Star Sharwanand and Director Maruthi's Mahanubhavudu is releasing on 29th September as Dussehra Special. This is two days after the release of Superstar Mahesh Babu's Spyder. The theatrical trailer released the other day has got a good response.
- What is wrong with Mahesh Babu wife ??
- MARRIED, Mother of TwoTEMPTING US WITH HOT CURVES - 27 Curvaceous Photos
- TV Hottie TURNS out to be a BIG SCREEN Heroine
- INSIDE STORY: Mahanubhavudu Story Copied from Malayalam Film?
- Legendary singer K J Yesudas granted permission
- Keerthi Suresh's project gets some good choices!
- Young Actor never learns his lessons even from BIG FLOPS and FAILURES
- Storyline of Spyder
- I smoked says this actress
- ARJUN REDDY Director to direct RANVEER and MAHESH BABU
- Junior NTR's JAI LAVA KUSA Promotions in BIGG BOSS doesn't work out - WRONG STRATEGY?
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli have bigger plans not marriage
- Paisa Vasool Final Total Collections
- PHOTO PROOF INSIDE: Nayantara enjoying her PERSONAL ALONE TIME with her Boyfriend Director in the USA