What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Lengthy scenes
Mohanlal appears in two characters and three getups within the first 20 minutes before the flashback set in 1971 takes over. The drama portions though are a slight overdose but drives the point home that the director is focusing on showing a balanced view of war from the perspectives of both India and Pakistan soldiers. The tank sequences are a highlight. The movie is based on 1971 war between India and Pakistan. Mohanlal had acted in dual roles in the war drama which is emotional and has good storyline.
Major Ravi had directed the movie where Mohanlal will be seen as Colonel Mahadevan and his father Major Sahadevan in this film. The actor will also be seen in a different getup while playing the older version of Major Sahadevan. will be a part of the movie as a narrator and has lend his voice for the movie. Telugu actor Allu Sirish had acted and his performance is good, eventhough it is his debut entry in Mollywood. Mohanlal did drive an original military tank in real and he became the first actor to drive a real military tank.
The movie is shot in various locations like Rajasthan, Punjab, Georgia, Kerala etc. The filming continued even under risky circumstances. In fact, certain war sequences of the movie were shot by erecting a set in Perumbavoor. The cinematography work is made excellently. The cinematographer Sujith Vaassudev deserves a special mention as it’s his frames that bring the war alive on in a Malayalam film like never before. The music and background scoring is the added advantage for the movie. The songs during the climax battle ups the entire scene and lends it the emotional layer the movie required.
The movie is set against the backdrop of 1971 Indo-Pak war and Major Sahadevan (Mohanlal) leads the Indian troupe while Lieutenant Colonel Raja (Arunoday Singh) heads the Pakistani force. The director invests the major portions of first half to flesh out an emotional layer by focusing on the family relationships of the soldiers their love and values that though take a backseat at the war front. Mohanlal's patriotism is shown amazingly in the movie, where the director is focusing on showing a balanced view of war from the perspectives of both India and Pakistan soldiers.
PIC TALK: Stunning Babe's Bikini Treat There are several heroines who are beautiful and voluptuous but could not sustain in film industry due to lack of success. Usually, such heroines fade away from public memory and limelight. But then, the advent of social media has given more space to such heroines.
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Touch for Spyder
- Aishwarya is getting back to KOLLYWOOD!!
- AISHWARYA RAI was called as AUNTY by this popular actress!!
- INSIDE STORY: Rajinikanth New Party in July
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 27/05/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi to make a comeback to Politics?
- INSIDE STORY: Dual Treat Ready for Mahesh Fans
- Her sexy curves are not valid in BIG SCREEN!!
- INSIDE STORY: Jai Lava Kusa is a Copied Film?
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Breaches the 1600 Crore Mark
- Nagarjuna's Control on Rakul Preet Singh's glamour!!!
- Rarandoi Veduka Chooddham First Day Collections
- Salman Khan's Tubelight trailer launched successfully... WATCH The TRAILER HERE
- Bahubali-2 continues to create ripples