What Is Good
- Nothing really
What Is Bad
Laddu (Vivaan Shah) is the son of a cycle repair shop owner, who aspires to be big in life. On his insistence to make a big fortune, he travels to work in Vadodra at his father’s friends cafe. While working as a waiter there, Laddu meets Laali (Akshara Haasan) who is a regular customer. The two soon hit it off but Laddu starts off on the wrong foot as he lies about coming from a rich background. They find her a suitable match in Veer (Gurmeet Choudhary) who is a royal prince. Will Laddu let Laali and Veer get married or will he find a happy ending for himself is what is left to see in the movie.
Akshara Hassan gives an extremely poor performance in a poor film. She maintains a single expression all through the film. Gurmeet Chowdhary as always does a poor job. His TV style acting doesn’t work on the silver screen. Darshan Jariwala, Saurabh Shukla and Sanjay Mishra try hard to save this otherwise drag film. Ravi Kisan is seen in a cameo that is quite unnecessary. The movie has no head and no tail and the movie is enriched with stupidity.
Manish Harishankar’s film is one hell of a unfunny business. This drama that takes off on a new age love story note soon culminates into a Rajshri drama and the transformation is not smooth. There are ample of continuity lapses in the film. Also, a lot of scenes in the film are out of focus, which leaves us looking at a few blurry scenes. Especially, the songs which are shot in landscape mode look poor where the music is terrible and with every song, you cringe. The film stretches scene to scene and every actor gets a chance to show their overacting.
The film is structured so that you connect all the dots within half an hour and are then left with a whole lot nothing to look forward to. Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana has to be some kind of a scientific experiment to study the frequency of fidgeting in a theatre seat. The second half is dragged and the director is very poor in story telling. In short the movie is a boring one where you can sit patiently to watch the movie till the climax. The script making is very poor and shabby.
A Lead actress goes the extra mile and really acts nude for a particular scene She is one of those star actresses who has been in the film industry for a long time. Even now, she has a handful of movies and she gives young actresses a run for their money. She just gets better with age and she is still a treat to watch.
- Naga Chaitanya's girl dresses like 'This' in Public - Check the Exposing Photos!
- When Aggarwal spices up the heat with such Hotness - Take a gulp and see these 21 Spicy photos
- 'Brahmin Beauty' Trisha gets a rare honor from UNICEF - 10 Photos Inside
- 24-Year-Old Beautiful Young Actress surprises fans with Flying Kiss and Tight Dress (s)exposure
- When Will Trisha realize?
- So, the better 'Queen' is Kajal Aggarwal - Sorry Tamanna!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 21/11/2017
- Comedy Actress who is chubby flaunts cleavage and says even she is Sexy - Gets criticized back
- Regina Cassandra reveals her cleavage and makes us sweat - Photos Inside
- Oops! Actress chilling out in Bikini and excited fan grabs her at the Pool in swim suit itself
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep is no longer the main accused
- Rakul Preet Singh confesses she was harrased by a small time Director
- Nayantara's Recent Photoshoot Clicks will prove, "What a Babe!" she is even now...
- What was Mahesh Babu doing in a Casino?