What Is Good
- Nothing really
What Is Bad
Laddu (Vivaan Shah) is the son of a cycle repair shop owner, who aspires to be big in life. On his insistence to make a big fortune, he travels to work in Vadodra at his father’s friends cafe. While working as a waiter there, Laddu meets Laali (Akshara Haasan) who is a regular customer. The two soon hit it off but Laddu starts off on the wrong foot as he lies about coming from a rich background. They find her a suitable match in Veer (Gurmeet Choudhary) who is a royal prince. Will Laddu let Laali and Veer get married or will he find a happy ending for himself is what is left to see in the movie.
Akshara Hassan gives an extremely poor performance in a poor film. She maintains a single expression all through the film. Gurmeet Chowdhary as always does a poor job. His TV style acting doesn’t work on the silver screen. Darshan Jariwala, Saurabh Shukla and Sanjay Mishra try hard to save this otherwise drag film. Ravi Kisan is seen in a cameo that is quite unnecessary. The movie has no head and no tail and the movie is enriched with stupidity.
Manish Harishankar’s film is one hell of a unfunny business. This drama that takes off on a new age love story note soon culminates into a Rajshri drama and the transformation is not smooth. There are ample of continuity lapses in the film. Also, a lot of scenes in the film are out of focus, which leaves us looking at a few blurry scenes. Especially, the songs which are shot in landscape mode look poor where the music is terrible and with every song, you cringe. The film stretches scene to scene and every actor gets a chance to show their overacting.
The film is structured so that you connect all the dots within half an hour and are then left with a whole lot nothing to look forward to. Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana has to be some kind of a scientific experiment to study the frequency of fidgeting in a theatre seat. The second half is dragged and the director is very poor in story telling. In short the movie is a boring one where you can sit patiently to watch the movie till the climax. The script making is very poor and shabby.
INSIDE STORY: Mahesh Babu's Sister booked Bollywood Diva for her flick Tollywood industry's superstar Mahesh Babu's sister Manjula has been planning to direct a film for a while now. After a lot of thought process and deliberation, she had roped in Sundeep Kishan to play the protagonist role. As per latest reports, she has now signed her leading lady.
- Hot Bruna's TOPLESS Snap to COOL You this April
- Baahubali: The Conclusion - SPECIAL Paid Premiere shows
- INSIDE STORY: Shraddha Kapoor finalized for Saina Nehwal's BIOPIC
- Hot News: SEXY BOMB'S Favorite Indian Cricketer
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali 2: The Conclusion movie's GOOD, BAD, WORST
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali-2 Leaked from Censor
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali-2 Fake Reviews All Over
- SPECIAL TREAT this summer, Hot Bikini Photos of Roohi Singh to COOL YOU DOWN
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Team Puts India Ahead of USA
- INSIDE STORY: Nandamuri Fans' Helping Hand to Baahubali-2
- INSIDE STORY: Mega Fans Turn Anti to Baahubali-2
- INSIDE STORY: Mahesh Finally Gives Relief to the Star Director
- SHOCKING :: 'BAAHUBALI 2' is LEAKED and it is GOING VIRAL
- INSIDE STORY: Saaho Teaser Leaked Online