What Is Good
- Nothing really
What Is Bad
Laddu (Vivaan Shah) is the son of a cycle repair shop owner, who aspires to be big in life. On his insistence to make a big fortune, he travels to work in Vadodra at his father’s friends cafe. While working as a waiter there, Laddu meets Laali (Akshara Haasan) who is a regular customer. The two soon hit it off but Laddu starts off on the wrong foot as he lies about coming from a rich background. They find her a suitable match in Veer (Gurmeet Choudhary) who is a royal prince. Will Laddu let Laali and Veer get married or will he find a happy ending for himself is what is left to see in the movie.
Akshara Hassan gives an extremely poor performance in a poor film. She maintains a single expression all through the film. Gurmeet Chowdhary as always does a poor job. His TV style acting doesn’t work on the silver screen. Darshan Jariwala, Saurabh Shukla and Sanjay Mishra try hard to save this otherwise drag film. Ravi Kisan is seen in a cameo that is quite unnecessary. The movie has no head and no tail and the movie is enriched with stupidity.
Manish Harishankar’s film is one hell of a unfunny business. This drama that takes off on a new age love story note soon culminates into a Rajshri drama and the transformation is not smooth. There are ample of continuity lapses in the film. Also, a lot of scenes in the film are out of focus, which leaves us looking at a few blurry scenes. Especially, the songs which are shot in landscape mode look poor where the music is terrible and with every song, you cringe. The film stretches scene to scene and every actor gets a chance to show their overacting.
The film is structured so that you connect all the dots within half an hour and are then left with a whole lot nothing to look forward to. Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana has to be some kind of a scientific experiment to study the frequency of fidgeting in a theatre seat. The second half is dragged and the director is very poor in story telling. In short the movie is a boring one where you can sit patiently to watch the movie till the climax. The script making is very poor and shabby.
INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Touch for Spyder Superstar Mahesh Babu's Spyder is currently in the last leg of its shoot. The movie which was earlier planned for June 23rd release is now looking at September Release. Except for two songs entire shoot of Spyder will be completed by June 2nd. September 22nd is the probable Release Date
- Aishwarya is getting back to KOLLYWOOD!!
- AISHWARYA RAI was called as AUNTY by this popular actress!!
- INSIDE STORY: Rajinikanth New Party in July
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 27/05/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi to make a comeback to Politics?
- INSIDE STORY: Dual Treat Ready for Mahesh Fans
- Her sexy curves are not valid in BIG SCREEN!!
- INSIDE STORY: Jai Lava Kusa is a Copied Film?
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Breaches the 1600 Crore Mark
- Nagarjuna's Control on Rakul Preet Singh's glamour!!!
- Rarandoi Veduka Chooddham First Day Collections
- Salman Khan's Tubelight trailer launched successfully... WATCH The TRAILER HERE
- Bahubali-2 continues to create ripples
- Magadheera makers approaches court against Raabta over copyright infringement