What Is Good
- Varun Tej
- comedy scenes
- Rich Production values
What Is Bad
- Second half
- Female leads
'Mister' is all about rivalray between Pichayya Naidu and Gundappa Naidu in a village near AP-Karnataka border. Varun Tej is the grand son of Pichaiya Naidu and he is at Spain. But things take a turn as Hebah Patel reveals who she is and he comes to village. There he meets Lavanya Tripathi and he finds many villains standing against a village issue. How he resolved the village issue? Did he married Hebah Patel or Lavanya Tripathi to whom he was engaged? All the answers should be watched on the silver screen.
Varun Tej scores single handed for most part of the movie. He excels in comedy scenes and scores in heavy duty action scenes. However, he should improve a lot in emotional scenes. He still has a long way to go. Hebah Patel is bubbly and too hot. She doesn't have much scope to prove her mettle.
She does what she is asked to do. Lavanya also faces low screen presence and as Chandramukhi she grabs little more attention. Both the female leads doesn't have much to offer. It is the comedy actors who lift the movie. Prudhvi Raj, Srinivas bring the roofs down with their witty oneliners. Spoof of recent hit movie was too good. Rest of the cast are just fillers and we can't expect more from them.
Sreenu Vaitla was at his best and we thought he returned from his bad form. Just the pre-interval scenes are lengthy in the first half. But with a different story line and comedy, songs as backbone he scored too easily. But the movie derails in the second half with too many villain layers and the movie gets tedious.
The whole Krishnadevaraya episode was too boring. Music and Cinematography are the biggest assets. The exotic locations are captured beautifully. Production values are too rich and that is another big positive. However, the editing is a big let down in second half. The whole second half seems so farcial.
'Mister' might end up as a average venture with a sluggish second half. The first half was too good and second half was equally spoiled with a weak writing. Climax heavy duty fight also stands artificial. Sreen Vaitla might have got back into some form, but still this is not at his best.
Hebah Patel and Lavanya doesn't have much to offer. Cinematography is the biggest strength and it is obvious from every frame. Music is also too good. However, the backbone of the movie is Comedy alone. Little twists add spices but they don't have much fuel to keep the audience glued to the seats.
Kajal wears a Transparent Top and exposes her Inner Beauty during an Interview - 'Hot' Photo Proof inside !! Without any hint of doubt, Kajal Aggarwal is absolutely the topmost actress among the top league of actresses in the South Indian Film Industry. 2017 has been too good for her as all of her releases have tasted success.
- Just Money and Tamanna AGREES for 'EVERYTHING' !?!
- BIG Factor takes it to Mallu !!
- The Curly Haired Mallu Beauty ready to show the hidden side
- Enough of glamour - The Bubbly babe decides to go with some humour
- Pooja Hedge shows her thundering Thighs in Public by wearing such a short shrts - See all photos inside!
- Alia Bhatt opens about the Senior Actor on the sets
- Nivetha ready to show the Erotic Hot side
- Milky Beauty gearing up for some ACTION
- The Milky White Beauty's Skin Show will take some time to be seen on the Big Screen
- After continuous FLOPS and FAILURES, Can Mahesh Babu keep up for his fans?
- Keerthi Suresh's BACK to BACK gets some good attention
- The Long wait ends for Nithiin's Girl
- The Glam Girl and Hot Property of Tollywood gets 'BIG' one
- Can Mahesh Babu sister give a 'Hit' for the 'Flop HOT Heroine' ??