What Is Good
- Varun Tej
- comedy scenes
- Rich Production values
What Is Bad
- Second half
- Female leads
'Mister' is all about rivalray between Pichayya Naidu and Gundappa Naidu in a village near AP-Karnataka border. Varun Tej is the grand son of Pichaiya Naidu and he is at Spain. But things take a turn as Hebah Patel reveals who she is and he comes to village. There he meets Lavanya Tripathi and he finds many villains standing against a village issue. How he resolved the village issue? Did he married Hebah Patel or Lavanya Tripathi to whom he was engaged? All the answers should be watched on the silver screen.
Varun Tej scores single handed for most part of the movie. He excels in comedy scenes and scores in heavy duty action scenes. However, he should improve a lot in emotional scenes. He still has a long way to go. Hebah Patel is bubbly and too hot. She doesn't have much scope to prove her mettle.
She does what she is asked to do. Lavanya also faces low screen presence and as Chandramukhi she grabs little more attention. Both the female leads doesn't have much to offer. It is the comedy actors who lift the movie. Prudhvi Raj, Srinivas bring the roofs down with their witty oneliners. Spoof of recent hit movie was too good. Rest of the cast are just fillers and we can't expect more from them.
Sreenu Vaitla was at his best and we thought he returned from his bad form. Just the pre-interval scenes are lengthy in the first half. But with a different story line and comedy, songs as backbone he scored too easily. But the movie derails in the second half with too many villain layers and the movie gets tedious.
The whole Krishnadevaraya episode was too boring. Music and Cinematography are the biggest assets. The exotic locations are captured beautifully. Production values are too rich and that is another big positive. However, the editing is a big let down in second half. The whole second half seems so farcial.
'Mister' might end up as a average venture with a sluggish second half. The first half was too good and second half was equally spoiled with a weak writing. Climax heavy duty fight also stands artificial. Sreen Vaitla might have got back into some form, but still this is not at his best.
Hebah Patel and Lavanya doesn't have much to offer. Cinematography is the biggest strength and it is obvious from every frame. Music is also too good. However, the backbone of the movie is Comedy alone. Little twists add spices but they don't have much fuel to keep the audience glued to the seats.
Editorial - Where are these celebrities who posed for Photos with broom sticks for Swachch Bharath? Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Swachh Bharat campaign on October 2, 2014. As a part of this campaign, it is the duty of every citizen in the country to keep the streets, roads, and infrastructure of the place clean and tidy. This mission's main motive was to create a clean India.
- Surya and Keerthi Suresh shooting stopped as a 'Holy Place' shouldn't be spoiled
- Pawan Kalyan's next is going to be remake of 'Theri' with complete changes in second half
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- Mahesh Babu can be happy with SPYDER FLOP - Read to know the Reason behind!
- SHOCKING: 'Baahubali' Prabhas Jodi gets 'Attacked'
- TRADE: Can 'Raja The Great' beat 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' at the Box-Office? An Analysis
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- Can you guess this Beauty & Sexy heroine who joins Balayya for his next project?
- Nayantara's movie faces troubles yet again!
- Can Balayya change the fortunes of the Director after repeated Flops?
- Inside Story: Allu Arjun is Too Greedy
- Can the Young LIE couple score at least this time?
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 17/10/2017
- Box-Office: An Excellent First Weekend Collection Report for 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' - But still a 'FLOP' in overseas