What Is Good
- Rajkiran acting
- Message conveyed
What Is Bad
- Too dramatic at places
Power Pandi movie story is about stunt artists in the film industry. This old man (Rajkiran) moves out on a journey in search of his first love. Usually there will be very few movies which say about the life story of old guys. But Power Pandi’s story is about an intense topic of an old man in the society. This family drama comes with many emotional sentiments, which would make everyone wear smile on their face. The hero looks fit and energetic even in his mid sixties. He lives every moment of his life for himself, and not for the sake of the society.
Rajkiran had acted simply superbly in speaking English which we would have never seen before. Revathy had acted in romantic ages after many years with matured and outstanding performances. Dhanush had acted in a meaty role in the movie. Prasanna has acted as Rajkiran’s son in the movie. The stunt scenes which were performed by Rajkiran could have little more realistically made.
The story, screenplay and direction were made by Dhanush and he has played a role which comes for around 30 minutes. Sean Roldan’s music was a delight and it complemented the script so well. Dhanush’s debut directorial is different in the movie. The background scoring is good. Dhanush had made the production on behalf of Wonder Bar Films Company. The editing in second half is not so perfectly made as few scenes are bit lengthy and the dialogues are not so good.
The movie’s first half largely is about establishment of Rajkiran’s character, while the second half talks about his past and also soul searching experience. With Pa Paandi, Dhanush tries to put a firm foot into direction for the very first time. How children who once look upon their elders as heroes, later at certain stage think of them as burden after they age. Our hero Pa Pandi is different, even at his mid-sixties, and he is physically and mentally strong. The movie carries a message to all the audience as a whole.
Editorial - Where are these celebrities who posed for Photos with broom sticks for Swachch Bharath? Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Swachh Bharat campaign on October 2, 2014. As a part of this campaign, it is the duty of every citizen in the country to keep the streets, roads, and infrastructure of the place clean and tidy. This mission's main motive was to create a clean India.
- Surya and Keerthi Suresh shooting stopped as a 'Holy Place' shouldn't be spoiled
- Pawan Kalyan's next is going to be remake of 'Theri' with complete changes in second half
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- Mahesh Babu can be happy with SPYDER FLOP - Read to know the Reason behind!
- SHOCKING: 'Baahubali' Prabhas Jodi gets 'Attacked'
- TRADE: Can 'Raja The Great' beat 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' at the Box-Office? An Analysis
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- Can you guess this Beauty & Sexy heroine who joins Balayya for his next project?
- Nayantara's movie faces troubles yet again!
- Can Balayya change the fortunes of the Director after repeated Flops?
- Inside Story: Allu Arjun is Too Greedy
- Can the Young LIE couple score at least this time?
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 17/10/2017
- Box-Office: An Excellent First Weekend Collection Report for 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' - But still a 'FLOP' in overseas