What Is Good
- RGV trademark
- Big B
What Is Bad
- Predictable plot
- More characters
Sarkar 3 is a political crime thriller which tells us at the very outset, does not stem from fear, which comes from mere respect. The word love is also, somewhere along the way, mentioned as another requisite for anybody aspiring to be a revered leader of men or a dreaded power broker. Sarkar is both, and although he has lost both his sons Vishnu in Sarkar and Shankar in Sarkar Raj as he is in no mood to yield ground to rat frat scurrying all around him. Sarkar 3 is a noir thriller that reduces politics to mere gunfights. Sarkar 3 is after all an Amitabh Bachchan show all the way.
Amitabh Bachchan, Amit Shah, Yami Gautam, Jackie Shroff, Ronit Roy and Manoj Bajpayee have acted in supreme roles, but Amitabh Bachchan captures all the scenes, which was directed by Ram Gopal Varma. Manoj Bajpayee had portrayed as powerful and angry politician in the movie. Amitabh Bachchan is the Sarkar for the movie and his style of acting is still loved by his fans to a greater extent.
Ram Gopal Varma's making is good, but the movie has more tedious trudge with more characters. Ravi Shankar had looked after the music and background scoring neatly. Cinematography work was portrayed by Amol Rathod is done to the satisfaction of the audience, but the editing part is not satisfactory. Few scenes are exclusively made very long which is filled with more political dialogues.
Annu Karkare (Yami Gautam) conspires and attempts to avenge the death of her father, for which she blames "Sarkar" (Amitabh Bachchan). Juxtaposed with the situation is Sarkar's own personal battles with his volatile grandson Shivaji Nagre or "Cheeku" (Amit Sadh). Parallel to the political and corporate diaspora pose threats to Sarkar's dominance. Amitabh Bachchan's character dies at the end of the movie which is unanticipated by all.
Can you guess this Beauty & Sexy heroine who joins Balayya for his next project? Nandamuri Balakrishna, who just had a disastrous outing with his last month Release, Paisa Vasool by Puri Jagannath, is busy shooting for his 102nd flick directed by ace director K.S.Ravikumar, the first schedule shooting of which was wrapped up recently in the Tamilnadu temple town Kumbakonam.
- Nayantara's movie faces troubles yet again!
- Can Balayya change the fortunes of the Director after repeated Flops?
- Inside Story: Allu Arjun is Too Greedy
- Can the Young LIE couple score at least this time?
- SHOCKING! Ravi Teja's 'Raja The Great' will not release this Diwali
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 17/10/2017
- Diwali 2017 - An Epic Disaster Flick to take you by Surprise!
- Box-Office: An Excellent First Weekend Collection Report for 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' - But still a 'FLOP' in overseas
- Diwali 2017 Releases - A look Around!
- Open Talk: Trivikram Srinivas's New Found Girl reveals about her New Love Affair
- Do You Know? Oviya wants to spend one whole day/night with....
- Distributors are not learning their lessons from 'SPYder' Flop - Ready to buy 'BAN' for Huge amount!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's PRECIOUS PERSON in her Life
- "Those who are Jobless are trolling me on the Social media