What Is Good
- Parineeti Chopra
What Is Bad
Abhimanyu aka Bubla Roy (Ayushmann Khurrana) is a horror-erotica fiction writer who is facing writer’s block after going through a major heartbreak. Bindu (Parineeti Chopra) is his childhood sweetheart and neighbor. The 5 year olds explore various phases in each other’s lives including being in love with each other at one point. After having a tough time in her career as a singer, Bindu rejects Abhi’s proposal for marriage and leaves him heartbroken. Will their love blossom again or not have to watched in the big screen.
The movie has Ae Dil Hai Mushkil type friendship angle between Bindu and Abhi who enjoy Bollywood and are uninhibited around one another. Ayushmann Khurrana and Parineeti Chopra's chemistry had worked very well in the movie. Parineeti had sung a beautiful song in the movie and her voice is found to be husky. Debutante director Akshay Roy had directed the movie which is made well.
Director Roy is trying hard to present characters that are relatable considering complicated romances in today’s times but doesn’t come close enough. He tries to experiment the story-telling process to make the film interesting but doesn’t manage to do so. Sachin-Jigar’s music too works well for this film. The background scoring is good and neat.
Parineeti Chopra as Bindu is given too many makeovers in this film. She is constantly on a fashion parade with her dressing speaking more than her character. She probably seems to have failed to catch the vibe of Bindu’s character. Aparajita Auddy as Abhimanyu’s mother was one of my most favorite characters in the film. Her natural act as the mother is likable enough. Ayushmann Khurrana as Bubla aka Abhimanyu is likable but repetitive. His boy next door image has little to hold your attention. The movie is a boring love story.
Do you know the Budget for 2.0 Audio Launch Event??? Read it According to Kollywood sources director Shankar is a name that is synonymous to grandeur and larger than life ideas. As the maverick filmmaker is making his biggest film till date, 2.0, he seems to have decided to leave no stone unturned to promote it. Currently an official announcement has been made that the audio launch event of the Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar-starrer will be held at Burj Park in Dubai, which is just a stone's throw away from Burj Khalifa, the tallest structure in the world,
- Flop Director trusting on the story finally rather than Skin Show?
- Director makes Master Plans for 'Party' by Christmas holidays
- Whaatt...!!! S.S.Rajamouli drops the idea of directing Mahesh Babu !?!
- Balaiya Vs RGV: Game NTR!!
- Back Bitching inside BIGG BOSS house - Now, all set to Romance together!
- SPYder shamed her - Mahesh Babu to give one more chance to Rakul Preet?
- Samantha never even went Honeymoon - But, do you know what she did after marriage?
- Can he bounce back after Such a Movie?
- It's True! Catherine Tresa faces 'New Troubles' like this...
- What is taking so long Trisha?
- After 'Jai Lava Kusa', Young Mallu Beauty gets a promising young actor
- Rub your eyeballs before you watch these Hot and Sensuous photos of the 'Babelicious Trisha'
- OMG!!! Crazy Samantha Akkineni after her FIRST NIGHT
- Mentally Depressed and Drained out due to SPYder Flop - But, Mahesh Babu will arrive...