What Is Good
- Haunting Music
- Dark lightings
- Second half
What Is Bad
- Shallow first half
- More horror cliches
- Story and Screenplay
Dobaara the evil based movie’s story is about London based siblings Natasha Merchant (Huma Qureshi) and Kabir(Saqib Saleem) grow up scarred. Separated from each other as children 11 year old Kabir is locked up in a mental facility for counseling because he is suspected to have committed a murder. The brother and sister combo reunite after a decade and this time around, Natasha is determined that she will find the culprit, kill `it’ and exonerate their family name.
As far as performances go, it’s Hussain who stands tall. The scene in which he loses his marbles and goes after his hapless wife is a knockout. His transformation from a doting dad to a violent parent is disturbing. The younger versions of Natasha and Kabir, acted by Rysa Saujani and Abhishek Singh, do what’s expected of them. Huma and Saqib’s chemistry is not much seen in the movie. Saleem’s performance as a sibling who is trying to grapple with the enormity of his family tragedy and is desperately seeking closure is restrained and fails to evoke empathy.
The haunting music which is filled with thrilling moments is the asset for the movie. The first half of the film, set in a grey London, lays the foundation of what happened in their pasts, whereas the second half is filled with scary moments. Prawaal Raman had made the direction massively, but few scenes are bit lengthy and bores the audience.
Director Prawaal Raman rolls out a neat paranormal thriller without resorting to those done-to-morbid death clichéd thrills and unnecessary gore. There aren’t many thrills in the first half and that’s a shame. You may find yourself fidgeting in your seats and may often be distracted by Qureshi’s salon perfect hair. The movie will entertain thriller enjoyable audience to a greater extent. This one had the potential to be more, but it seems so stretched at times that you are almost willing to get behind the screen yourself and kill someone.
Editorial - Where are these celebrities who posed for Photos with broom sticks for Swachch Bharath? Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Swachh Bharat campaign on October 2, 2014. As a part of this campaign, it is the duty of every citizen in the country to keep the streets, roads, and infrastructure of the place clean and tidy. This mission's main motive was to create a clean India.
- Surya and Keerthi Suresh shooting stopped as a 'Holy Place' shouldn't be spoiled
- Pawan Kalyan's next is going to be remake of 'Theri' with complete changes in second half
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- Mahesh Babu can be happy with SPYDER FLOP - Read to know the Reason behind!
- SHOCKING: 'Baahubali' Prabhas Jodi gets 'Attacked'
- TRADE: Can 'Raja The Great' beat 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' at the Box-Office? An Analysis
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- Can you guess this Beauty & Sexy heroine who joins Balayya for his next project?
- Nayantara's movie faces troubles yet again!
- Can Balayya change the fortunes of the Director after repeated Flops?
- Inside Story: Allu Arjun is Too Greedy
- Can the Young LIE couple score at least this time?
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 17/10/2017
- Box-Office: An Excellent First Weekend Collection Report for 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' - But still a 'FLOP' in overseas