What Is Good
- Rural backdrop
- Humor portions
- Message conveyed
What Is Bad
The story begins with the people of a village moves with their family members to a neighboring place to offer the goat to God as a sacrifice along with newly wedded couple. There happens some untoward incident death and there comes the twist in the story. The entire family plans to hide the murder incident and watch the rest of the movie to know what happens next.
Suresh Sangaiah had made the direction for the movie, where actors like Raveena, Vitharth, George, Hello Kanthasamy, Krishnamoorthy and Jayaraj have acted in leading roles. Moreoever the movie’s main attraction is the bunch of eccentric characters with colorful names like Yezharai, Oor Muzhungi, Seval, Kunjukkari, Arumpaadu and Vengala Thonda. And the cast, largely comprising unknown or less-familiar actors, is wonderful.
The story is made in a village background and the music is aptly made for the movie. The cinematography is dull and the characters makeup and costume is perfectly made. All the actors have acted well and have proved their individuality. The song is narrated as a farce, and that sets up the tone of the film, which is also about a ‘murder’ and the attempts of the people of Naduvampatti to cover it up.
The movie has a portion of comedy, thrilling moments and rural life drama movie. Similarly, when the question of someone surrendering to the police comes up, everyone decides it should be the driver because he isn’t one among them. They even assure him they would take care of his family in his absence and even buy him a lorry once he comes out of prison. The director has brought a message that we should not slaughter animals in the name of tradition. It is only later, in the climactic courtroom scene, that we realize the significance of this shot. In this age of outrage, people have also become a herd.
Is She The New Samantha Akkineni !?! From Bikini to wearing Saree in a sexy way, she follows Samantha! Samantha Akkineni got married to the love of her life Nagachaitanya Akkineni recently and even after marriage she continues to work hard and focusing more on her professional commitments. But, as she's married most of them are not preferring her as the first choice as earlier.
- Will she be the Female Lead in the much hyped project?
- Kajal wears a Transparent Top and exposes her Inner Beauty during an Interview - 'Hot' Photo Proof inside !!
- EXPOSED !! The Brahmin Beauty caught Partying once again - Clear Photos Inside !!
- Controversial Director who created ripples with Topless and Nude shots seeks a Star Actress - Do you Know who?
- Finally, The Date is Fixed for the 'Biggie'
- Just Money and Tamanna AGREES for 'EVERYTHING' !?!
- Details on the Second Attempt is now revealed
- "I feel shy to narrate the dialogues to actresses... But he helped me..."
- SHOCKING but TRUE! Mahesh Babu's 'Bharath Ane Nenu', Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' WILL NOT RELEASE - PROOF inside
- Shruti Hassan taking intimate relationship to shocking level?!
- From Dashing Debonair to a Stylish Don - 10 Years of 'THALA' Ajith's 'BILLA' - All you need to Know and 18 Shooting Spot Stills
- Shruthi Haasan spending Sleepless Nights with her London Boyfriend Michael - PROOF Inside
- Oohh... Noo.. What is this Anjali ?? Unbelievable !! Photos PROOF inside
- That's Huge! Kajal gets something Ample behind her BACK !!