What Is Good
- Gal Gadot
- Costume Designs
- Story and Screenplay
What Is Bad
- Nothing really
Who is "Wonder Woman"? She was Diana, Princess of the Amazons, a naive Warrior. She lives in an island where men are forbidden to enter. But a pilot crashes and he narrates the war happening in the Outside world. She leaves home to fight the war and to end all of it. Meanwhile, she discovers her full powers and true identity.
The movie begins from where Batman Vs Superman ended. The movie begins with Diana's childhood whe learns to be a Warrior. Gal Gadot has proved her mettle as Wonder WOman. Her charming innocence about the World is so cute to watch. In action scenes, she is such an amazing warrior. Chris Pine is another perfect cast. Both Gal Gadot and Chris make a lovely pair. If you have watched the movie, you would enjoy when they were sailing to London and their dialogue about sleeping together would be a perfect example. Watching Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman makes us too happy as it felt like watching Christopher Reeve become Superman or Michael Keaton become Batman. Gal Gadot was clearly up for the challenge to take on such an iconic character. Rest of the cast have done justice to their roles. You just can't point flaws with the casting.
A woman on Women empowerment can only be shaped by a talented and super woman. Patty Jenkins is the right choice for it. However Zack Snyder has handled the story and Allan Heinberg has worked on the screenplay. Rupert Gregson deserves a special mention for some spine chilling Music. Especially at the climax background score he has elevated the movie to a whole new level. Matthew Jensen's cinematography is also dark and it captures the action scenes with some Zig Zag movements. Martin Walsh has done a neat job with cuts. His editing is a huge plus. Aline Bonetto who worked on Production design has brought the sets to real life. Lindy Hemming's costumes take us to the World war time.
So Wonder Woman begins from a gift from Bruce Wayne and the movie enters flashback mode. This is effectively the Origin story of Wonder Woman. Diana spends most of her life at Themyscira along with other Amazonian women and things get a turn as she meets Steve Trevor who crash lands on the island. Wonder Woman leaves the island to stop the war and she finds the war happens under the influence of Ares, the God of War. The movie has just brought back DC into the game and this is a not-to-be-missed movie this Summer!
C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal It was announced a few days back that the daughter of yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, Jhanvi Kapoor, will be making much-expected film debut with Dhadak, which is produced by Ace Director/ Producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions. The first look at the movie was released as well, featuring the gorgeous Jahnvi.
- Oops! Priyanka Chopra wearing a See-Through Transparent Dress and exposes - Photos Inside
- Despite Flops, He gets a Big Opportunity here again
- It's going to be a Double Treat
- WooHoo - Here is the return of the Cute Mallu Beauty after Pregnancy rumours - Exclusive Photos Inside
- Young Beauty is Happy as her movie Flops at the Box-Office
- Original 'Premam' Hero returns as 'Richie'
- Jyothika spoiling the family reputation of Suriya Sivakumar
- Records should come behind you - You shouldn't run behind Records, Mahesh!
- That's indeed a Big One for the Actress Daughter!
- The 26-Year-Old model flaunts her hot body and sensuous curves and makes us erected with temptations - More Photos Inside
- Director is Too Angry on AP Government and their Awards - Check his Open Letter
- Whooaa... BIGG BOSS contestants are now a Couple
- A Big Sequel is confirmed - Guess, what it is?
- Anushka delays to show off yet again