What Is Good
- Art work
What Is Bad
- Whole second half
It is stated that love stories that are born out of the dubious concept of re-incarnation need a suspension in belief. Sushant's 'entry' is a shot of him rising out of a water body in a gurudwara, with his six pack abs prominently in focus. We find he's moving to Budapest for work. He is a Punjabi and is also supposed to be a romantic boy. The first half of the film is as old as the hills, but what makes it work is the crackling chemistry between the lead pair. Watch the movie if you are in the mood of cute fantasy love.
Sushant especially has his hits and misses. It doesn't help that his last role was that of Dhoni's, a calm, Zen character, whereas Kriti Sanon has a pleasant vibe to her, even as she's playing a layered character. The first half of the movie is as old as hills, but the second half is bit confusing. Dinesh Vijan had directed the fantasy movie. Deepika Padukone makes cameo appearance for a song.
The songs are dramatic and comedic scenes involving a break-up with their current partners it's all there. The second half is dominated by a fierce, brutish warrior who falls in love with a brave princess. The medieval arc sticks out like a sore thumb. The background scoring is good and the second part is very much confusing. Kriti Sanon resembles Deepika Padukone with same style of acting and posture.
Few scenes have been dealt with very differently than most Hindi films. Zakir is not the main character and yet the film, Saira and us as an audience can indulge while she makes her choice. It all pans off very playfully and not dramatically. A lot of credit for this goes to Sarbh, who is a complete natural on screen. The movie is slightly playful and mysterious. The climax is unintentionally funny and the last scene puts a smile on your face.
Mahesh Babu's stardom is still at peak! If you think Mahesh Babu would slip into pitfall after the disastrous 'SPYder' you are terribly wrong! Distributors even after facing huge losses are ready to buy his next project for a humongous amount. Every time Mahesh Babu gives a disappointing movie, his market value increases 3x times.
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?
- Ritika Singh's Beach Vacation will make you pack your bags and go to a vacation immediately
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- 'Natural Star' is ready to taste one more success
- Nithiin desperate to score a success with Megha Akash at least this time
- Allu Arjun aiming to set foot in Tamil after Mahesh Babu failed!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 19/10/2017
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- FIRST REPORT: MERSAL is like that CERELAC food without Any Taste and Too Bland
- This young hottie can make you drool all over her - Check her complete hot collection inside