What Is Good
- Jayam Ravi
- Sayyesha Saigal
- Two songs
What Is Bad
- Thambi Ramaiah comedy
- Prakash Raj wasted
Vaasi (Jayam Ravi) is a tribal man who lives in the forest thinking that it his world and never cared about outside world. He comes into the city where he finds out everything as a miracle and reacts well like Tarzan. But when he sees Kavya (Sayyeshaa) who live in cities, he falls in love with her. He lives in the same house as Kavya and the bond between them grow stronger and he transforms to be one of them from outside. Prakash Raj is Kavya’s father and he doesn’t like it. How Vaasi tackles the problem and marries Kavya is the climax.
Jayam Ravi had acted typically like a tribal man jumping from tree to tree and his chemistry with Sayyesha Saigal is amazing. Director AL. Vijay had made the story like Kadamban and Hollywood’s ‘George of the Jungle’ movie. Sayeesha Saigal’s dance had impressed many in the spot. Thambi Ramaiah’s comedy is good and reduces our tension level to a greater extent.
Music director Harris Jayaraj had joined hands with AL. Vijay for the first time through this movie and the duo has joined hands with Jayam Ravi for the third time after his Dhaam Dhoom and Engeyum Kaadhal. Madhan Karky had written the lyrics for Vanamagan. Jayam Ravi and Sayyesha Saigal’s chemistry had worked very well and Sayessha had danced superbly in the movie. Jayam Ravi’s romantic style is lovely and the action scenes are made excellently.
As the story goes on, the movie becomes predictable but the thing which he has, so called humor and performance made the movie a good break for him. The action scenes and Sayyeshaa’s performance improved than the movies before and made the movie an interesting watch. As the movie is as same as the Hollywood movie few may not like it. Jayam Ravi had taken more pain to prove himself.
Balayya decided to follow foot steps of 'Megastar' to get success As Megastar Chiranjeevi made a comeback to films after a brief sabbatical (thanks to his political career), with the Blockbuster VV Vinayak flick Khaidi No 150, which grossed more than 100 crores worldwide, it must be remembered that it had a competition in the form of Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Pawan Kalyan never learns his lesson from Flops - Taking a Flop Route again
- Mega Power Star Ready for a 'Oora Mass Combo' - It's Official
- Mahesh Babu's stardom is still at peak!
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?
- Ritika Singh's Beach Vacation will make you pack your bags and go to a vacation immediately
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- 'Natural Star' is ready to taste one more success
- Nithiin desperate to score a success with Megha Akash at least this time
- Allu Arjun aiming to set foot in Tamil after Mahesh Babu failed!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 19/10/2017
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode