What Is Good
- Emotional climax
What Is Bad
- Slave camp scenes in second half could be trimmed
'War for the Planet of Apes' is the final episode in the franchise. Caesar is back and in this final episode, he is forced into a deadly battle with an Army of humans lead by a Ruthless Colonel. Caesar fights with his darker instincts and begins his own mythic quest to avenge his kind. The final battle happens between Caesar and the Colonel to decide the fate of both their species which will also determine the future of the planet.
Before start speaking about the movie, this movie will make us think that does humanity even needs to be saved? Well, it's up to one's mindset. Andy Serkis (Caesar) has done a remarkable job as Caesar with a mo-cap performance. The human characters behind the apes have done an exceptional job and more credits go to Andy Serkis for his fine performance. Even though it is a CGI generated character he makes us feel emotional many times. Even other apes such as Maurice, Rocket, Luca and the traitorous Red have been exemplary. This movie features a debut Bad Ape and that brings some humor to the emotionally packed story. The Little Girl Amiah Miller is just fab. She speaks a lot through eyes and conveys emotions flawlessly. Woody Harrelson is tremendous as always. He has been saddled with a powerful role of being The Colonel and he has done justice to his part.
Matt Reeves deserves a huge round of applause for some stellar writing and direction. His way of narration needs more praises. He deserves a bow for not ending the movie in a commercial way. Also he doesn't prefer to use bombs and guns just because the movie's title has 'War' n it. We assure that the movie will bring tears from your eyes during the climax. It is such a deeply moving story well blended with some amazing VFX.
Well, Don't expect a fun ride like Spiderman: Homecoming which got released last week. This one is more emotional and intense. The running time is more than 2 hours and the emotional scenes are scattered throughout. But still, it is one of the heart moving stories. However, the slave camp scenes could have been trimmed in second half. The Visual effects deserve a better applause and we are sure this movie is really Oscar-Worthy.
Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on... Despite the mixed response and poor performance of his latest biggie, the AR Murugadoss Directorial spy action thriller SPYder, which met a lukewarm response at both Telugu and Tamil Nadu box office, Mahesh Babu has started working on his next with renewed vigor and energy to achieve a blockbuster result this time.
- For fans of 'Baahubali', A Big Surprise awaits you...!!!
- Ram Charan is on a song with a good line up of movies
- Anushka Shetty's next to release by December
- Boyapati Srinu is making a big comeback
- Sai Pallavi to taste another success like 'Fidaa'
- Nagarjuna's final touches for Akhil
- Why the director showered praises on Anupama Parameshwaran?
- #NTR28Launch - Watch the Live Video from Rama Naidu Studios
- Ravi Teja used what Junior NTR rejected!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 23/10/2017
- Can the 'Karthikeya' magic be repeated?
- Junior NTR - Anirudh - Trivikram Srinivas - A massive dream project!
- Vijay Devarakonda is patient with his next set of movies
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure