What Is Good
- Ravishankar's comedy
- Okayish cinematography
What Is Bad
- Production values
- Routine template
Dhairyam is about Ajay, a state-level ranker who attains good education even though he comes from a lesser privileged family. He faces many hardships when he struggles to collect money for his father's operation, whilst at the same time, he tries to fulfill the terms and conditions laid down by his lover Parimala's parents to marry her. Whether our hero fulfills his dream or not can be known after watching the movie.
Director R Shiva Teja has shown his muscle and has tried desperate to score as much as possible. This is his second outing and the director has chosen to make a typical commercial caper, which is replete with action, romance, comedy, and melodrama. P Ravi Shankar in his comical villainous act is predictable but entertaining. The scene involving his character interacting with Sandalwood's matinee idols in a drunken state is hilarious. The female lead is just a glam doll and she is totally useless. She has done justice to her role.
The technical aspect of the movie is made not so perfectly. The editing part is not made well and few scenes are bit lengthy as makes the audience restless. The location chosen was good, but the making was very bad. Even the production values are so pathetic. For a movie with such a budget, some better values were expected like exotic locations, visual effects, etc. Cinematography is just okayish and it was not exemplary. The frames are not properly placed.
Dhairyam movie can be a good watch for those who seek masala, as the tale has some clever twists. Though, one must be prepared to sit through a film that could seem 10 to 15 minutes too long. The movie has many twists and turns which will make the audience bored in sitting in theaters . Just like the proverb says, too much of anything is good for nothing. Sandalwood movies are not highly successful because of poor execution and screenplay.
From Dashing Debonair to a Stylish Don - 10 Years of 'THALA' Ajith's 'BILLA' - All you need to Know and 18 Shooting Spot Stills Billa (2007), was the second remake of a yesteryear film in Tamil industry, and being the remake of a movie that had different versions in Tamil and Hindi, with Superstar Rajnikanth, Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan acing the Don act in their own styles, it was a huge target ahead of director Vishnuvardhan and team to not just stand up to the original, but also to deliver a product satisfying the millions of diehard fans of Ajithkumar.
- BIG plans for the 'Mega' Hero
- A lead actress complaints that a producer behaved like a Monster
- Will she be the Female Lead in the much hyped project?
- The Gorgeous Telugu Girl stoops down and wears 'Such a BIKINI' to grab attention - Photo Proof Inside
- The Most expected Mentor - Disciple Combo comes Together for a new project
- "I feel shy to narrate the dialogues to actresses... But he helped me..."
- Controversial Director who created ripples with Topless and Nude shots seeks a Star Actress - Do you Know who?
- Kajal wears a Transparent Top and exposes her Inner Beauty during an Interview - 'Hot' Photo Proof inside !!
- Just Money and Tamanna AGREES for 'EVERYTHING' !?!
- BIG Factor takes it to Mallu !!
- The Curly Haired Mallu Beauty ready to show the hidden side
- Enough of glamour - The Bubbly babe decides to go with some humour
- Pooja Hedge shows her thundering Thighs in Public by wearing such a short shrts - See all photos inside!
- Alia Bhatt opens about the Senior Actor on the sets