What Is Good
- Ravishankar's comedy
- Okayish cinematography
What Is Bad
- Production values
- Routine template
Dhairyam is about Ajay, a state-level ranker who attains good education even though he comes from a lesser privileged family. He faces many hardships when he struggles to collect money for his father's operation, whilst at the same time, he tries to fulfill the terms and conditions laid down by his lover Parimala's parents to marry her. Whether our hero fulfills his dream or not can be known after watching the movie.
Director R Shiva Teja has shown his muscle and has tried desperate to score as much as possible. This is his second outing and the director has chosen to make a typical commercial caper, which is replete with action, romance, comedy, and melodrama. P Ravi Shankar in his comical villainous act is predictable but entertaining. The scene involving his character interacting with Sandalwood's matinee idols in a drunken state is hilarious. The female lead is just a glam doll and she is totally useless. She has done justice to her role.
The technical aspect of the movie is made not so perfectly. The editing part is not made well and few scenes are bit lengthy as makes the audience restless. The location chosen was good, but the making was very bad. Even the production values are so pathetic. For a movie with such a budget, some better values were expected like exotic locations, visual effects, etc. Cinematography is just okayish and it was not exemplary. The frames are not properly placed.
Dhairyam movie can be a good watch for those who seek masala, as the tale has some clever twists. Though, one must be prepared to sit through a film that could seem 10 to 15 minutes too long. The movie has many twists and turns which will make the audience bored in sitting in theaters . Just like the proverb says, too much of anything is good for nothing. Sandalwood movies are not highly successful because of poor execution and screenplay.
Mahesh Babu's stardom is still at peak! If you think Mahesh Babu would slip into pitfall after the disastrous 'SPYder' you are terribly wrong! Distributors even after facing huge losses are ready to buy his next project for a humongous amount. Every time Mahesh Babu gives a disappointing movie, his market value increases 3x times.
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?
- Ritika Singh's Beach Vacation will make you pack your bags and go to a vacation immediately
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- 'Natural Star' is ready to taste one more success
- Nithiin desperate to score a success with Megha Akash at least this time
- Allu Arjun aiming to set foot in Tamil after Mahesh Babu failed!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 19/10/2017
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- FIRST REPORT: MERSAL is like that CERELAC food without Any Taste and Too Bland
- This young hottie can make you drool all over her - Check her complete hot collection inside