What Is Good
- Comedy track
- Nivetha Pethuraj
- Imman's music
What Is Bad
- Boring story
- Slow screenplay
- Production values
Podhuvaaga Emmanasu movie is a comedy, action and romantic movie which is based on village story where Udhayanidhi Stalin had acted first time as a rural protagonist. He faces problems related to temple issues and how he tackles the problems forms the rest of the story. However, the problem gets tied to his love and that also ends up in stake! How he comes out of all the mess forms the rest of the story.
Udhayanidhi Stalin had performed the role of Ganesh and Nivetha Pethuraj as Leelavathi. The pair’s chemistry had worked very well and Nivetha Pethuraj had previously seen with Dinesh in Oru Naal Koothu and she has acted excellently and had proved herself. Parthiban had acted in pivotal roles and Soori had looked after the comedy track very well with Udhayanidhi Stalin. Director Thalapathy Prabhu is a newcomer and he had previously worked as an assistant for Ponram. Udhayanidhi had performed stylishly in village style and it suits him very well.
D. Imman had composed the music and it is lovely and melodious to hear. He had impressed his fans by his usual style of scoring music. Balasubramaniam’s cinematography is made perfectly and Dinesh Ponraj had made the editing part. Few scenes are lengthy and will definitely make the audience little restless. The songs and background scoring is good. Udhayanidhi’s Saravanan Irukka Bayamen which was released recently did not run successfully and he anticipates this movie to become a great success.
Udhayanidhi and Parthiban are the highlights in the movie and the story is focused on village based temple issue and how the problem between two villages is solved is the rest of the movie. Nivedha Pethuraj's performance is good and she had done a decent job and had proved herself. Soori, Mayilsamy, Rajendran and Namo Narayana’s comedy track is enjoyable. The movie will be a good entertainer for you this weekend and watch the movie with your family members.
FIRST REPORT: MERSAL is like that CERELAC food without Any Taste and Too Bland Vijay who was last seen in Pongal with 'Bairavaa' is now making a comeback in Diwali with 'Mersal'. As 'Bairavaa' got released without any barricades, it went without a trace at the Box-Office. But this time, 'Mersal' had lots of barricades and the hype was too high.
- This young hottie can make you drool all over her - Check her complete hot collection inside
- FIRST REPORT - 'Raja The Great' is a Winner All The Way!
- She is Sweating and Making us to Sweat in this Hot Photo - 'Brahmin Beauty' never fails to tempt us!
- Media spreading False Speculations and Accusations on the Star Actress
- Rub your eyeballs before you watch these Hot and Sensuous photos of the 'Babelicious Trisha'
- After 'Jai Lava Kusa', Young Mallu Beauty gets a promising young actor
- SHOCKING! Ravi Teja's 'Raja The Great' will not release this Diwali
- Diwali 2017 - An Epic Disaster Flick to take you by Surprise!
- Diwali 2017 Releases - A look Around!
- Is Festival of lights losing the shine as only few movies gets a released?
- Editorial - Where are these celebrities who posed for Photos with broom sticks for Swachch Bharath?
- Surya and Keerthi Suresh shooting stopped as a 'Holy Place' shouldn't be spoiled
- Mahesh Babu can be happy with SPYDER FLOP - Read to know the Reason behind!
- TRADE: Can 'Raja The Great' beat 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' at the Box-Office? An Analysis