What Is Good
- Balayya's mannerisms
- Chase scenes
What Is Bad
- Too much of songs
- First half
- Predictable twists
Tollywood's Paisa Vasool is an action comedy, with script and dialogues by Puri Jagannadh himself. The movie lacks a fresh and unique story, but its screenplay, which has plenty of whistle-worthy moments, makes it a solid commercial entertainer. Meanwhile Paisa Vasool first half is all about Theda Singh’s histrionics in typical Puri style hero body language. Story wise, nothing much to offer as Mafia Don Bob Marley indulges in murders and extortions and Indian agency RAW decides to take him out of law. Balayya infiltrates the gang as an informer. Shriya who appears in second half records Marley's criminal activities and the gang goes after her. Finally, with a lengthy lecture about greatness of India, the movie comes to an End
Nandamuri Balakrishna who had scored a blockbuster with Gautamiputra Satakarni, has teamed with Puri Jagannadh for the first time in his career. Balakrishna had acted in 100 movies so far, but Puri Jagannadh had directed 25 movies and the duo have united for the first time. Shriya Saran had paired with Nandamuri Balakrishna. Shriya Saran does not have much scope for acting, but her glamour and chemistry with Balakrishna impresses. Rest of the actors have done justice to their roles.
The movie was produced by V. Anand Prasad under the banner Bhavya Productions and had ensured that the movie has rich production values. Anup Rubens music composition and background scoring is good. Mukesh had looked after the cinematography work and choreography of stunts, dance and punch dialogues are the main attractions on the technical side. Portugal chasing scenes are good. Rest of them are below the mark. Especially the first half could have been a lot better.
Paisa Vasool first half is all about Theda Singh's historical in typical Puri style hero body language. Balayya's dance, style, comedy and punch dialogues are the highlight and it is purely a one man show. Balayya knows the pulse of his mass followers and exactly what the mass audience needs from him. And for the rest, it's worth a watch in DVD.
Raashi Khanna's glamor show gets some delay Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who scored a much needed hit with his latest release Raja the Great which broke the myth of a Diwali Release becoming successful in Tollywood, besides ending his flop streak after his 2013 flick Balupu, is currently looking forward to the release of his long-delayed movie Touch chesi chudu.
- Megha's debut movie resumes it's shooting after a long time
- Anu Emmanuel gets a solid big project
- The New Year 2018 and New Month January entirely belongs to Keerthi Suresh
- Tamannaah herself will be Flexing her Muscles for this Hindi movie
- Controversial Director who created ripples with Topless and Nude shots seeks a Star Actress - Do you Know who?
- A lead actress complaints that a producer behaved like a Monster
- The Most expected Mentor - Disciple Combo comes Together for a new project
- Finally, The Date is Fixed for the 'Biggie'
- Mallu Beauty joins with Bikini Beauty in the same project for 'Real'
- Details on the Second Attempt is now revealed
- SHOCKING but TRUE! Mahesh Babu's 'Bharath Ane Nenu', Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' WILL NOT RELEASE - PROOF inside
- From Dashing Debonair to a Stylish Don - 10 Years of 'THALA' Ajith's 'BILLA' - All you need to Know and 18 Shooting Spot Stills
- BIG plans for the 'Mega' Hero
- Will she be the Female Lead in the much hyped project?