What Is Good
- Ajay Devgn and Ileana
What Is Bad
- Esha Gupta. Lengthy scenes without pause
- Intentionally stuffed commercial elements
Baadshaho movie is an action thriller movie which takes us to the emergency era of 1975 when there was political unrest in the full country. When Rani Gitanjali's (Ileana) palace in Jaipur is raided for gold, she is arrested for withholding it without declaration. The government seizes the gold and decides to transfer it via road to Delhi in a truck with officer Singh. The story takes us through a thrilling journey between Jaipur and Delhi, along with various obstacles, secrets, and revelations. Watch the thriller movie as it will take you to a new world.
The movie features Ajay Devgn, Ileana D'Cruz, Emraan Hashmi, Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta and Sanjay Mishra in the lead roles. The movie songs which were released previously had shown Ajay Devgn and Ileana’s superb performances. Milan Luthria had made the direction for this thriller movie. All the actors have done justice to their roles amazingly. Ileana had acted in semi nude pose and that might attract youngsters. Ileana also has given her best shot in few scenes. However, the glam stands out. Esha Gupta is just a filler and she is totally wasted. Ajay Devgn single handedly shoulders the entire movie.
The movie’s story and screenplay written by Rajat Kapoor are very thrilling and provides the adrenaline that this kind of film needs. Milan Luthria’s direction was marvelous as he exactly knows how to keep a balance between the story and commercial aspects of the film. Ajay Devgn pairing up with Emraan Hashmi, there should be a lot in the offering for the gentry. The songs have captured hearts of many and the technical aspects are made neatly. The songs were written by Fana Buland Shehri and Sahir Ludhianvi and were composed by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and R. D. Burman respectively.
The story of baadshaho is good and every moment converts into the story and makes you thoughtful and excited about next moment. Ileana had well suited in the character and her romantic relationship with Ajay Devgn’s character. Meanwhile, Esha Gupta was clearly the weakest of them all hence she was continuously taken off the screen before she could ruin it. As per the story, Ileana hires Ajay to in-turn take the gold from an army and distribute it among themselves so that she can have most of her gold back intact.
Raashi Khanna's glamor show gets some delay Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who scored a much needed hit with his latest release Raja the Great which broke the myth of a Diwali Release becoming successful in Tollywood, besides ending his flop streak after his 2013 flick Balupu, is currently looking forward to the release of his long-delayed movie Touch chesi chudu.
- Megha's debut movie resumes it's shooting after a long time
- Anu Emmanuel gets a solid big project
- The New Year 2018 and New Month January entirely belongs to Keerthi Suresh
- Tamannaah herself will be Flexing her Muscles for this Hindi movie
- Controversial Director who created ripples with Topless and Nude shots seeks a Star Actress - Do you Know who?
- A lead actress complaints that a producer behaved like a Monster
- The Most expected Mentor - Disciple Combo comes Together for a new project
- Finally, The Date is Fixed for the 'Biggie'
- Mallu Beauty joins with Bikini Beauty in the same project for 'Real'
- Details on the Second Attempt is now revealed
- SHOCKING but TRUE! Mahesh Babu's 'Bharath Ane Nenu', Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' WILL NOT RELEASE - PROOF inside
- From Dashing Debonair to a Stylish Don - 10 Years of 'THALA' Ajith's 'BILLA' - All you need to Know and 18 Shooting Spot Stills
- BIG plans for the 'Mega' Hero
- Will she be the Female Lead in the much hyped project?