What Is Good
- Fire Accident & Rescue Scenes
- Action blocks
What Is Bad
VikramPrabu is so much fascinated towards fire service right from his childhood and dreams to become a fireman. He also inspires four of his friends to pursue the same. They come across a small issue which blows out of proportion and disturbs them from there on. How do they come out of that issue is what has been narrated in the rest of the story. Everytime the issue seem to end at ease but it doesnt. Instead it keeps growing from someother point.
VikramPrabu whose previous films were very average is in a stage to prove himself with a strong script and performance. And NeruppuDa is one such film. VikramPrabu has given his sincere efforts to this film and has performed really well. NikkiGalrani as Vasumathi, VikramPrabu's lover is here in a blink and miss role again and just contributes to few scenes and songs in this movie. Ponvannan as VikramPrabu's father has done a good role. Apart from them, the four friends of VikramPrabu have done complete justice to their characters given and are very much convincing on screen. There is a surprise cameo by one of the artists in a very powerful role that definitely needs a special mention.
The cinematography of the film is top notch. The fire sequences have been captured very well in this film and wish there could have been few more such scenes. Thanks to the editor for keeping the film tight. The runtime of 2hours7mins is a huge advantage for this film. Nowhere in the film it looked artificial except for the song sequences. The art director has done a commendable job in making proper use of the props and colors that make the frame look rich. SeanRoldon's songs are good and so are his background scroes. Except for the songs, the film is on its own path. Director AshokKumar has netted an interesting screenplay that keeps the audience engaged throughout. A lot of nots and twists are placed within, out of which many are convinving.
Director AshokKumar has used fire service and fireman as the base plot and has given us a totally different thriller. All his detailing has worked out well. NeruppuDa is one of a subtle thriller that makes us sit relaxed but still keep guessing as what will happen next. Except for the love angel, romance portions, though it is very minimum and the songs that are speedbreakers, rest all works fine in this film. Thanks to the screenplay that is very interesting. The revealing of actual villain and the climax works bigtime.
Mahesh Babu's stardom is still at peak! If you think Mahesh Babu would slip into pitfall after the disastrous 'SPYder' you are terribly wrong! Distributors even after facing huge losses are ready to buy his next project for a humongous amount. Every time Mahesh Babu gives a disappointing movie, his market value increases 3x times.
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?
- Ritika Singh's Beach Vacation will make you pack your bags and go to a vacation immediately
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- 'Natural Star' is ready to taste one more success
- Nithiin desperate to score a success with Megha Akash at least this time
- Allu Arjun aiming to set foot in Tamil after Mahesh Babu failed!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 19/10/2017
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- FIRST REPORT: MERSAL is like that CERELAC food without Any Taste and Too Bland
- This young hottie can make you drool all over her - Check her complete hot collection inside