What Is Good
- Junior NTR
- Production values
- Two songs
What Is Bad
- Cliches in characters
- Weak Plot
- Inconsistent Screenplay
- Second half with no story
Jai, Lava and Kusa (Junior NTR) are three brothers who look similar and they are known for their dramas and acting skills. However, due to stammering, Lava and Kusa along with their uncle (Posani) ignore Jai and he Jai starts to see everything from a different perspective. He goes to a point where he wants to prove himself and he gets inspired by Ravana character. He decides to kill Lava and Kusa and finally they meet together at a juncture where Jai kidnaps Lava and Kusa and how the brotherhood bonding happens after 20 years forms the rest of the story.
The biggest strength of the movie is Junior NTR as he dominates more screen space. The Interval block for Jai is one of the goosebumps overloaded moment for fans. His Body language and expressions are whoa..!! Lava character is soft and lovable and he shows innocent expressions. Kusa is witty and naughty. However we can see shades of Simhadri and Adhurs at many instances. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are pretty and they are just fillers as female lead roles. Posani Krishna Murali, Sai Kumar, Ronit Roy excel in their characters. But the main drawback is the screen space as every other character gets a limited space. If you take out Junior NTR, the rest of the characters seem like a total clice!
The movie has nothing much to rave about in Technical aspects. Art direction deserves a tight slap as it gives a theater feel for most part. The sets doesn't give a realistic feel at all. Music by Devi Sri Prasad is catchy, but the visuals never complimented the songs. In fact, fans who expect repeated watching will be disappointed. 'Tring Tring' and 'Ravana' song are notable ones. Cinematography is good. But not a top notch one. Bobby fails yet again with an inconsistent screenplay. VFX team did a good job by bringing all three notable characters in one frame. Production values are rich and we have no complaints in that.
The movie has ages old story with a weak screenplay. However, it is compensated by Junior NTR's power packed performance. The movie couldn't be possible without this man Junior NTR. He shows his acting skills and differentiates all three characters well. But if you take out Junior NTR, all we have is a weak plot, wafer thin screenplay, irregular and shaky camera, poor art work and cliche characters. The climax will not blend with everyone as the emotional aspects may not be a good one to all.
Will Trisha get the 'RED' ? Trisha is just facing heat from all quarters right now. Especially, she is facing more heat from a leading producer and she is quite baffled how to proceed and tackle the issue. The actress is clueless to handle the situation right now, as per close sources.
- Comedy Actress who is chubby flaunts cleavage and says even she is Sexy - Gets criticized back
- Regina Cassandra reveals her cleavage and makes us sweat - Photos Inside
- Rakul wants to do with Pawan - But she wants Pawan to say that!
- Oops! Actress chilling out in Bikini and excited fan grabs her at the Pool in swim suit itself
- Just One Photo - And Kajal Aggarwal can increase your mood 9 times higher - Check it to believe it
- 24-Year-Old Beautiful Young Actress surprises fans with Flying Kiss and Tight Dress (s)exposure
- Rakul Preet Singh confesses she was harrased by a small time Director
- Whaatt...?? Disha goes Topless !?! Check this Out yourself
- Naga Chaitanya's girl dresses like 'This' in Public - Check the Exposing Photos!
- Yuvan Shankar Raja brings the BIGG BOSS couple together
- Will the Actress mother give her nod?
- Nayantara's Recent Photoshoot Clicks will prove, "What a Babe!" she is even now...
- 'Brahmin Beauty' Trisha gets a rare honor from UNICEF - 10 Photos Inside
- Here comes the Super Star's Super Sequel