What Is Good
- Unique plot
- Sharwa - Mehrene chemistry
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Pre-climax lengthy sequence
- Second half falls flat
The movie is a complete Sharwanand's show, as he's in extreme ease as a person with obsessive compulsive disorder. With a new body language pertaining to the character, and and improved dance performances and natural portrayal of emotions, it's a Sharwa show all the way. The pretty Mehreen is back after Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha, and impresses in the limited scope she gets. Vennela Kishore is an asset to Mahanubhavudu, as he has the audience in splits whenever he appears on screen, and his combination with Sharwa is just awesome. Its a cakewalk for a veteran like Nasser, as he's apt in the supporting character he gets to play.
SS Thaman has come with an excellent musical score for Mahanubhavudu, with a perfect BGM in sync with the funny tone of the movie. Of his compositions, the soothing "Mahanubhavuduvera", "Rendu Kallu" and "Eppudaina" and the peppy "Bhamalu" are sure to appeal to music lovers. Nizar Shafi's Cinematography captures the pleasant songs shot in exotic locations beautifully, while Venkateswara Rao's editing makes Mahanubhavudu an engaging experience.Maruthi, who failed big time with his last release Babu Bangaram starring Venkatesh and Nayanthara, has this time opted for a safe theme, and has presented a plot very much on the lines of his very own Bhale Bhale Magadivoy starring Nani. Just like Nani's memory loss, Sharwa has OCD here, but Maruthi makes sure that the film doesn't look like a replica, and laces the screenplay with Excellent comedy.
With Sharwa and Vennela Kishore taking care of humour, Maruthi weaves an engaging screenplay with hilarious moments every now and then, that makes Mahanubhavudu a fun filled experience. It's a perfect second flick for Mehreen who's here to stay, while also serves as an excellent comeback for Sharwa after the disastrous Radha. All said, Mahanubhavudu is a winner for Maruthi and team, and UV creations banner, and extends Sharwa's festive clash winning streak (Express Raja which released with Naanaku Prematho and Dictator, Shatamanam Bhavathi which released with Khaidi No 150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni) as well. Watch this hilarious Mahanubhavudu on screens this weekend with your family, and enjoy this festive season.
C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal It was announced a few days back that the daughter of yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, Jhanvi Kapoor, will be making much-expected film debut with Dhadak, which is produced by Ace Director/ Producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions. The first look at the movie was released as well, featuring the gorgeous Jahnvi.
- Oops! Priyanka Chopra wearing a See-Through Transparent Dress and exposes - Photos Inside
- Despite Flops, He gets a Big Opportunity here again
- It's going to be a Double Treat
- WooHoo - Here is the return of the Cute Mallu Beauty after Pregnancy rumours - Exclusive Photos Inside
- Young Beauty is Happy as her movie Flops at the Box-Office
- Original 'Premam' Hero returns as 'Richie'
- Jyothika spoiling the family reputation of Suriya Sivakumar
- Records should come behind you - You shouldn't run behind Records, Mahesh!
- That's indeed a Big One for the Actress Daughter!
- The 26-Year-Old model flaunts her hot body and sensuous curves and makes us erected with temptations - More Photos Inside
- Director is Too Angry on AP Government and their Awards - Check his Open Letter
- Whooaa... BIGG BOSS contestants are now a Couple
- A Big Sequel is confirmed - Guess, what it is?
- Anushka delays to show off yet again