What Is Good
- Action scenes
- Background score
What Is Bad
- Unwanted humor
After the disastrous Nakshatram by Krishnavamsi, young hero Sundeep Kishan is back on screens, this time with the talented, versatile Tamil maker Suseendhiran of Naa Peru Shiva, Palnadu fame. With the trailer indicating an intense and raw action thriller with friendship forming the core, let's see what C/O Surya is all about in this exclusive review by team AP Herald.
The movie is all about Sundeep Kishan and his friend played by Vikranth, and a simple incident that leads to Vikranth turning enemy for the deadly contract killer played by Harish Uthaman. Meanwhile, there's more trouble with the friendship falling apart due to misunderstandings as well, when Sundeep Kishan realises that Vikranth and his sister's lives are In danger. Whether the friends united and defeated the villain's plans and whether Sundeep was able to save his friend is what C/O Surya is all about.
Sundeep Kishan is at his Energetic best as that happy go lucky youngster, and delivers a likeable performance, mouthing lengthy dialogues and emotes perfectly. Vikranth as the friend continues from where he left in Palnadu, and gets to play a crucial role forming the crux of the story. Mehreen is cute and delivers a fine act in the limited scope she gets. The antagonist Harish Uthaman sports a new look and looks menacing, but sadly his character doesn't have enough depth it variety to extract a different act from Harish.
Except Modalavutonda, none of the songs impress, but D.Imman compensates for it with a stunning BGM . Laxman Kumar's Cinematography is top notch and captures the raw stunt sequences in a classy way. Kasi Viswanathan's taut editing ensures that C/O Surya is a tightly packed thriller. Heavily reminding us of Palnadu, the movie strikes a chord , thanks to Suseendhiran's gripping screenplay filled with the twists at required parts of the movie.
After failing with Jayasurya starring Vishal, Director Suseendhiran is back, this time with Sundeep Kishan and presents an interesting flick on friendship and betrayal in friendship that leads to unexpected consequences. His choice for actors also adds strength to the movie, with Sundeep and Vikranth performing impressively. Though the Film moves at a constant pace, Suseendhiran could have avoided few unwanted song sequences and could have prevented the drags, and a sense of deja vu that arises due to predictable screenplay. All said, C/O Surya is a decent can watch for Sundeep Kishan's energetic act.
C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal It was announced a few days back that the daughter of yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, Jhanvi Kapoor, will be making much-expected film debut with Dhadak, which is produced by Ace Director/ Producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions. The first look at the movie was released as well, featuring the gorgeous Jahnvi.
- Oops! Priyanka Chopra wearing a See-Through Transparent Dress and exposes - Photos Inside
- Despite Flops, He gets a Big Opportunity here again
- It's going to be a Double Treat
- WooHoo - Here is the return of the Cute Mallu Beauty after Pregnancy rumours - Exclusive Photos Inside
- Young Beauty is Happy as her movie Flops at the Box-Office
- Original 'Premam' Hero returns as 'Richie'
- Jyothika spoiling the family reputation of Suriya Sivakumar
- Records should come behind you - You shouldn't run behind Records, Mahesh!
- That's indeed a Big One for the Actress Daughter!
- The 26-Year-Old model flaunts her hot body and sensuous curves and makes us erected with temptations - More Photos Inside
- Director is Too Angry on AP Government and their Awards - Check his Open Letter
- Whooaa... BIGG BOSS contestants are now a Couple
- A Big Sequel is confirmed - Guess, what it is?
- Anushka delays to show off yet again