What Is Good
- Puneeth Singh Ratn
- Anaika Soti Oomph Factor
- Eagle Camera shots
What Is Bad
- Action Choreography
- BGM loud
Satya (Puneeth Singh Ratn), an aspiring Don, enters the scene with different ideology and steps in Mumbai. Confident brainy, Satya is all set to take over the underworld mafia with no big pertinent contact in Mumbai.
In his initial attempts to charm people around him and make his presence felt, our power craved hero assures to solve RK & Businessman Lahote (Mahesh) problem and turns reliable member behind Lahote (Mahesh)’s gang in this process.
Then there is Chitra (Anaika Soti) who loves and romance Satya to the core. The rest is about how Satya transforms local mafia into highly influential Company and how he brings back the frightening mafia into existing using his wit and tact.
Debutant Puneeth Singh Ratn is very mature in actions. RGV made Puneeth suit the character to the tee. He transformed smooth. Other than Puneeth’s character the rest seem to be underdeveloped.
He is the only one carrying most of the film on his shoulders, but when the writer decide to go behind Satya and make company come down the film falls flat. It's those shifts of key that the film takes at times that end up forgetting this otherwise very all right film.
Anaika Soti is sizzling in the songs. Aradhna Gupta reminds us of Sana Khan, but her characterization very limited. Mahesh Thakur, Raj Premi are passable.
The 1998 crime thriller Satya helped director Ram Gopal Varma win six Filmfare awards and now the filmmaker is back with its sequel, Satya 2. The film tells the story of Satya, an immigrant who comes to Mumbai aiming to refashion the Mumbai underworld.
It seems, Varma has planned something different from the first part which was a ground-breaking one in the history of Indian cinema. But here the thread of Satya 2 have its roots in Mahesh Babu’s Businessman. RGV tried to convince audience with the same plot of Businessman in Satya 2. But failed to introduce elements of freshness on screen.
The first half is slow but introduction-interval sequences make some impact, but the second half of the film drags and has many lose ends. It is certain that director RGV has not worked hard in giving some finer points to the script. Film doesn’t have many relief elements in the second half. Banal story is narrated in a timeworn fashion on screen.
Other than Puneeth every other has limited scope to perform on screen. However Anaika ignites in few sequences. Camera work is impressive in a few sequences (Especially Eagle Camera shots), but music is a let-down like the film's script. BGM is very loud. Dialogues are very mediocre. Editing could have been crispier. Action choreography is okay. Production values are very moderate.
Satya 2, a man without a past, comes to the city envisions the rebirth of his company. With such a rehashed story and a hackneyed script, it has been a difficult job for RGV to make a convincing film. He has never bothered to do his homework properly and the result is all there to see.
Puneeth looks deadening in climax scenes and the two heroines make very little impact. RGV’s selection of artists was always perfect, but with this film he has really faltered to a large extent.
On the whole, RGV’s version of Businessman is just an ordinary film and even ardent Ram Gopal Varma fans may feel a great sense of disappointment after seeing this film.
- Paayum Puli Movie Review, Rating
- Bale Bale Magadivoy Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Dynamite Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Malini and Co Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Best Actors Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Kick 2 Telugu Movie Review, Rating - APHERALD
- Cinema Chupista Maava (Cinema Choopistha Mava) Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Srimanthudu Review, Rating - LIVE UPDATES
- Srimanthudu Telugu Movie Review, Rating - Prince Mahesh Babu
- Mantra2 (2015) Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Pandavulu Okkadu (Pandavullo Okkadu) Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Allari Naresh James Bond Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Jilla Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- REVIEW : BAAHUBALI (BAHUBALI) - APHERALD
- Allu Arjun shifting to Bollywood?
- The 'Single track' release sentiment continues
- Nani sets a state level record in Telangana
- 'BBM' gets wishes from the Master!
- Ten Pawan Kalyan fans arrested
- How's the First Look doing?
- Future plans of Actor JDC
- 'Dynamite' fails to blast
- EXCLUSIVE: Nagarjuna to become James Bond next year!
- The obese movie gets 2M+ views!
- The 36 aged actress is back!
- Caste War: Prabhas & Pawan fans fight
- The comedy actor joins Twitter
- The Epic movie continues to run solid
- Babu’s First Spot to Jagan?
- Centre shocks KCR!
- Will Gaddar give shock to KCR?
- Smoke Shock: AP Leaders filthy acts in Assembly
- T-Farmers suicides linked to Special Flight?
- Jagan acting like a Bazaar Rowdy?
- KCR insulting Telangna greats?
- Shock: KCR to sack 3 cabinet ministers?
- Jagan Channel involved in Note for Vote?
- Request Me More Please
- BJP leader emotionally touches Chandrababu?
- AP assembly adjourned sine die
- Will Telangana accept her as their brand ambassador?
- Jagan obstructing AP development?
- Shivam Movie Working Stills
- Drunken Actress Unseen Leaked Photos at Night Parties
- Hero Gopichand Latest Pictures
- Shivam Movie Latest Stills
- Tamil Hot Aunties Navel & Clevage Show Photos
- Akhil Movie New Stills
- Daksha Nagarkar Latest Stills
- Hot Bollywood Love Kissing Scenes Photos
- Ankita Sharma Hot Latest Photos
- Bollywood Actress Looking Sensual in Bikini
- Rajinikanth Kabali NEW LOOK Stills
- Supoorna Hot Photos
- Shah Rukh Khan Interior Vanity Van Photos
- Namitha at A C S Medical College Event Photos