What Is Good
- Interval Bang
What Is Bad
- Predictable Script
- Dragged Narration
- Second Half
Gautham (Mahesh Babu) Struck with a vision of a murder of his parents, Gautham fails to distinguish between his dream world and reality in order to find an answer. In the meanwhile New Reporter/News Anchor Sameera (Kriti Sanon) starts falling behind Gautham, in this process he finds the secret behind his hallucinations. But things take a huge turn when Sameera realizes the fact they are following her and trying to kill her. Will Gautham find his parents murderers? How Gautham save Sameera will form the rest of the storyline.
Mahesh Babu is very stylish in his new look. Mahesh did well in his limitations. He is perfect in the emotional scenes. He excelled a lot in the action sequences. He dances like a dream and carries out his stunts in style. There's nothing backing him here; neither a strong point nor a script, and yet he gives it his all. Debutant Kriti Sanon is good in this film. But her characterization is not poetic and she looks very normal.
Pradeep Rawat hasn’t got much to do. Kelly is unimpressive in his extended cameo. Posani has hardly anything to do as driver Gulab Singh. Nassar impresses in his role. Anu Haasan is okay in her cameo. Sophie Choudry looks tired and lacks the oomph of an item girl. The others in the cast too are not bad, though nobody delivers a performance worth mentioning.
The basic plot of the film has roots in Fight Club (Realism & Dream), Bourne Ultimatum (Finding links from the clues) & Jackie Chan’s Accidental Spy (Fathers search). The film never binds itself into a perfect whole; rather it’s a whole lot of action instances thrown together into a slightly different mould. It’s a chaotic style of movie making, that's enjoyable nevertheless, and results are showered on you non-stop. It never takes itself that serious and doesn't for a moment demand that you do so either. There is real ambition here as well as a real shoddy brilliance, as ironic as it may sound.
Script for Sukumar is well-constructed, but there are flaws in characterization. The scenarist seems to have neglected the supporting characters, perhaps intending it to be a one-man show by lead actor Mahesh Babu.
The Songs by Devi Sri Prasad are okay. Songs like Who are You and Aww Tuzo Mog Korta look good on screen. The rerecording is very good for action episodes. Dialogues lack the punch in them. But they might satisfy the fans of Mahesh babu. The high lights of the film are action sequences. Esp. Starting Fight and Pre Interval fight sequences deserve a special mention. The Editing in the film should have been sharp. Cinematography is Rathnavelu is first class. The way he handles shacky camera in the action scenes & Who are you song is good. Production values of 14 Reels Entertainments are Rich.
The film has all the ingredients you'd expect in a thriller, but without the hard-hitting thrills it fails to make audience sit through the end. Cinematography, First Half fight sequences and DSP’s background score are all in tune with the mood of the film. But there still is something lacking that makes the film a dragged one. That something perhaps concerns the pace of the film or its setting and packaging. Be that as it may, director Sukumar and his team must be appreciated for having ventured to make a rather different kind of a movie with a very striking end. For fans of the Bourne-Bond type of thrillers, 1 Nenokkadine may seem a disappointment, except perhaps for the Interval, which has been worked out rather well. For the rest of the audience its one time watch for Mahesh Babu’s performance.
- Rudhramadevi (Rudramadevi) Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- MSG 2 The Messenger Movie Review, Rating
- SHIVAM : REVIEW
- REVIEW : PULI
- Singh Is Bling Movie Review, Rating
- Kuttram Kadithal Tamil Movie Review, Rating
- REVIEW : SUBRAMANYAM FOR SALE - APHERALD
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon Movie Review, Rating
- Kirumi Tamil Movie Review, Rating
- 49 O Movie Review, Rating
- Ketugadu Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Katti Batti Hindi Movie Review, Rating
- Trisha Illana Nayanthara Movie Review, Rating
- Courier Boy Kalyan Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- 'Dictator' is back to Ramoji Film City
- Dulquer to be replaced by Nani
- List of Bollywood actors, who looked perfect in Turban
- Kat is ready for marriage
- It's 'Bhogi' for 'Kick' actor
- Karan Johar's suggestions to Rajamouli
- Delay in debut movie?
- Pandiraj requests media to be sensible
- Chiru's insults shocks mega fans?
- 'Rudhramadevi' drives are ready in USA
- Dubbed Tamil movies are at two extremes in Tollywood industry
- IT officials check Samantha's assets at Park-Hyatt Hotel, Hyderabad
- FIRST ON NET: Akhil gets a title in Tamil
- Vishaka takes safe bet for her new movie
- KCR Cements TDP Alliance?
- Revanth's shocker on Chandra Babu?
- KCR gives Rudramadevi more Power?
- CBN's son concentrating on Jagan's bastion
- Shocker on Power Star's protest in TN?
- Will Rahul fly high in AP?
- Is KCR Dropping Bomb on Harish Rao?
- Khairatabad Nightmare for Next Three Months!
- IMARA Reinvents Classic Fairy Tales with the New A/W 15 Collection
- Is AP witnessing Real Danda with Farmers Lands?
- Assembly Sessions in Tullur to check Jagan!
- Talasani causes KCR-Narasimhan split?
- Supriya Hot Saree Photos
- Ishika Cleavage photos
- Uppu Karuvadu wallpapers
- Kadal Thantha Kaviyam Movie Stills
- Paandavar Ani Team Kick starts The Canvas Trip
- The Eyes Release Date Posters
- Ram Charan at KFC Employees Blood Donation Event
- V V Vinayak Stills
- Akkineni Akhil working Stills
- Nathalia Kaur Hot Bikini Photoshoot
- Priyanka Chopra Cleavage Stills
- Allu Arjun In Rudramadevi Photos
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Visit Theatre Photos
- Poonam Jhawer Hot Navel Photos