What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Simple Story
- Slow Narration
- Flat Screenplay
Suri [Raj Tarun] – Uma Devi [Avika Gor] are Bava Maradalu in a small village Konnavaram. Suri always love to tease Uma Devi in various ways. To tease Uma Devi, Suri starts falling behind Sunita [Punarnavi Bhupalam]. Similarly to teach Suri a lesson, Uma Devi starts liking Parthu. As Uma believes Parthu to the core, and leaves Konnavaram with him. That’s when the things turn around and leads to the gradual realization that she is in love with his Bava. But she refrains from expressing her love, while Uma gets engaged with Murali [Kireeti]. How the entangled hank of emotions is un-raveled is what the rest of the story is about.
Uyyala Jampala wins mainly due to performances all the lead cast. Raj Tarun who known for his short films Blind Date, Sambar Idly, Approach and Proposal made a promising debut with Uyyala Jampala. He is tailor made for Suri’s role. Raj Tarun shines in this role. Avika Gor is really a revelation. She pulls of a smooth performance and adds life to the movie with her cute expressions and histrionics. Mahathi dubbing didn’t suit her, director should have taken care of her lip sync. Punarnavi Bhupalam is cute and superb with her expressions. Anita, Ravi Varma are fine in their roles. Peela Gangadhar and Hanuma Alluri are good and provide necessary comedy.
Story of the film is very simple, about how two relatives realize that they are made for each other. It has certain shades of story of Nuvve Kavali. It’s very important for a maker to narrate the film with good screenplay when there is wafer thin script. Screenplay of the film leaves a lot to be desired.
Director Virinchi Varma Gunturi succeeded in handling comedy in parts in the first half but he failed in raising the emotional part in the film. Narration of the film is flat. Director should have paid some attention to certain scenes, the love angle between the hero and the heroine should have been betterly handled by the director.
Dialogues by Virinchi Varma Gunturi are natural, the Godavari slang is nicely subdued in the film. Music by Sunny is effective. Background Score supports the scenes. Cinematography by Vishwa is first class. Editing of the film is all right. The one fight sequence in the film is decently shot. Production Values of Annapurna Studious are plushy.
Uyyala Jampala does not boast of a fresh story. The content seems to be a ready mix of several films, but the presentation is fine. Though the film drags in the first half, post interval it picks up the pace and there are many nice elements that makes it worth a watch. On the whole, Uyyala Jampala is an enjoyable family entertainer, but somehow you leave the theatre with a feeling that the film could have been much better.
A Lead actress goes the extra mile and really acts nude for a particular scene She is one of those star actresses who has been in the film industry for a long time. Even now, she has a handful of movies and she gives young actresses a run for their money. She just gets better with age and she is still a treat to watch.
- Naga Chaitanya's girl dresses like 'This' in Public - Check the Exposing Photos!
- When Aggarwal spices up the heat with such Hotness - Take a gulp and see these 21 Spicy photos
- 'Brahmin Beauty' Trisha gets a rare honor from UNICEF - 10 Photos Inside
- 24-Year-Old Beautiful Young Actress surprises fans with Flying Kiss and Tight Dress (s)exposure
- When Will Trisha realize?
- So, the better 'Queen' is Kajal Aggarwal - Sorry Tamanna!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 21/11/2017
- Comedy Actress who is chubby flaunts cleavage and says even she is Sexy - Gets criticized back
- Regina Cassandra reveals her cleavage and makes us sweat - Photos Inside
- Oops! Actress chilling out in Bikini and excited fan grabs her at the Pool in swim suit itself
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep is no longer the main accused
- Rakul Preet Singh confesses she was harrased by a small time Director
- Nayantara's Recent Photoshoot Clicks will prove, "What a Babe!" she is even now...
- What was Mahesh Babu doing in a Casino?