- నాకొద్దీ మంత్రి పదవి బాబో..!!
- కేసీఆర్ ఫిలింనగర్ ... అంతా ఒక మిథ్య..
- వైకాపాను భ్రష్టు పట్టించవచ్చుననే ఎర్ర స్మగ్లర్లపై కన్నెర్ర
- చంద్రబాబుపై పద్మ ఫైర్..!!
- పన్నుల తగ్గింపులో బాబు బాట కెసిఆర్ కు నచ్చేనా?
- సహజీవనం చేస్తే తప్పేంటీ : నిత్యామీనన్
- సన్నాఫ్ సత్యమూర్తి బాక్సాఫీస్ కలెక్షన్స్..!!
- కమలహాసన్ నిర్ణయంతో ఒడ్డున పడ్డ రజనీకాంత్ !
- ఆత్మహత్యలను ప్రేరేపిస్తున్న ఓకే బంగారం !
- రాజేంద్రుడి పై నందమూరి అభిమానుల ఆగ్రహం ?
What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Simple Story
- Slow Narration
- Flat Screenplay
Suri [Raj Tarun] – Uma Devi [Avika Gor] are Bava Maradalu in a small village Konnavaram. Suri always love to tease Uma Devi in various ways. To tease Uma Devi, Suri starts falling behind Sunita [Punarnavi Bhupalam]. Similarly to teach Suri a lesson, Uma Devi starts liking Parthu. As Uma believes Parthu to the core, and leaves Konnavaram with him. That’s when the things turn around and leads to the gradual realization that she is in love with his Bava. But she refrains from expressing her love, while Uma gets engaged with Murali [Kireeti]. How the entangled hank of emotions is un-raveled is what the rest of the story is about.
Uyyala Jampala wins mainly due to performances all the lead cast. Raj Tarun who known for his short films Blind Date, Sambar Idly, Approach and Proposal made a promising debut with Uyyala Jampala. He is tailor made for Suri’s role. Raj Tarun shines in this role. Avika Gor is really a revelation. She pulls of a smooth performance and adds life to the movie with her cute expressions and histrionics. Mahathi dubbing didn’t suit her, director should have taken care of her lip sync. Punarnavi Bhupalam is cute and superb with her expressions. Anita, Ravi Varma are fine in their roles. Peela Gangadhar and Hanuma Alluri are good and provide necessary comedy.
Story of the film is very simple, about how two relatives realize that they are made for each other. It has certain shades of story of Nuvve Kavali. It’s very important for a maker to narrate the film with good screenplay when there is wafer thin script. Screenplay of the film leaves a lot to be desired.
Director Virinchi Varma Gunturi succeeded in handling comedy in parts in the first half but he failed in raising the emotional part in the film. Narration of the film is flat. Director should have paid some attention to certain scenes, the love angle between the hero and the heroine should have been betterly handled by the director.
Dialogues by Virinchi Varma Gunturi are natural, the Godavari slang is nicely subdued in the film. Music by Sunny is effective. Background Score supports the scenes. Cinematography by Vishwa is first class. Editing of the film is all right. The one fight sequence in the film is decently shot. Production Values of Annapurna Studious are plushy.
Uyyala Jampala does not boast of a fresh story. The content seems to be a ready mix of several films, but the presentation is fine. Though the film drags in the first half, post interval it picks up the pace and there are many nice elements that makes it worth a watch. On the whole, Uyyala Jampala is an enjoyable family entertainer, but somehow you leave the theatre with a feeling that the film could have been much better.
- FUNNY STORY: What if Avengers made in Bollywood?
- Director Surender Reddy Cameo in Kick 2?
- Salman Khan to go to jail on May 6th?
- INSIDE STORY: No Takers for Balayya's Lion
- AP Police Heroism in Bhutan border – Sounder Rajan arrest
- Big patch up done?
- Nine People Killed, as Bus Catches Fire in Amethi ..!!
- KCR to take a bold decision on Hyderabad?