What Is Good
- Aamir Khan
What Is Bad
- Week First Half
- Action Scenes
Movie starts at Chicago Great Indian Circus owned by Iqbal (Jackie Shroff) and Sahir (Aamir Khan) owed at Chicago Bank failed to woo the financiers with their magic tricks. Seeing the money issues Iqbal suicides infront of Sahir. Sahir plans to take a revenge on the bank and starts robbing the bank. Whenever he robs a bank he leaves a mark on the crime scene.
To slove this case Chicago police asks Indian department officers Jai (Abhishek Bachchan) and Ali (Uday Chopra).Will Jai and Ali solve the Sahir’s case who is very fond of taking revenge and destroying the bank forms the rest of the storyline.
Bollywood perfectionist Aamir Khan is the only saving grace when movie running at a snail pace. Aamir carries the whole second half on his shoulders. His histrionics are perfect to his characterization. Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra continued their repute characters forward.
Their characterization lack the depth that used to be there in the other two parts. Uday Chopra is funny in few episodes. Katrina Kaif adds glamour to every frame. She is sizzled with her curves in the songs. Even Katrina’s character lacks heart.Jackie Shroff’s extended cameo is fine. Rest of the characters supports the leads very well.
Too bad that the director spent so much time on the movie's looks and the stars' looks that he did not find time to actually write a story. Director Vijay Krishna could have taken some care on the story of the film, which is a sort of inspires from The Prestige. Narration of the film is dragged and runs at snail pace in the first half, but things looks promising in the second due to Aamir Khan. The supposed twists are ultra meh and can be guessed quite before the scene. Logic is something which is totally left behind.
One thing I have to say forthe movie the cinematography is excellent. The places are shot beautifully. The way they shot Malang song is fabulous. The stunt sequences are very casual. Director failed to capture stunts sequences in a chilling manner. The background music is ceaseless and it’s not very good either. Every two minutes after a dialogue is followed by graveling background music. The Editor could have easily cut short the film by twenty odd minutes. 172 minutes movie look very long and hauled. Visual effects in the film are very good. Production values of YRF are grand.
Dhoom was expected to deliver something fresh with this new film, if not something out of the world. The film is nothing but an inspired sequences, loaded with forced action and not to forget the ho-hum pace of narration in the first half. Aamir totally makes every minus forgettable with his performance. Watch Dhoom 3 leaving your brains at home for Aamir Khan.
A Lead actress goes the extra mile and really acts nude for a particular scene She is one of those star actresses who has been in the film industry for a long time. Even now, she has a handful of movies and she gives young actresses a run for their money. She just gets better with age and she is still a treat to watch.
- Naga Chaitanya's girl dresses like 'This' in Public - Check the Exposing Photos!
- When Aggarwal spices up the heat with such Hotness - Take a gulp and see these 21 Spicy photos
- 'Brahmin Beauty' Trisha gets a rare honor from UNICEF - 10 Photos Inside
- 24-Year-Old Beautiful Young Actress surprises fans with Flying Kiss and Tight Dress (s)exposure
- When Will Trisha realize?
- So, the better 'Queen' is Kajal Aggarwal - Sorry Tamanna!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 21/11/2017
- Comedy Actress who is chubby flaunts cleavage and says even she is Sexy - Gets criticized back
- Regina Cassandra reveals her cleavage and makes us sweat - Photos Inside
- Oops! Actress chilling out in Bikini and excited fan grabs her at the Pool in swim suit itself
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep is no longer the main accused
- Rakul Preet Singh confesses she was harrased by a small time Director
- Nayantara's Recent Photoshoot Clicks will prove, "What a Babe!" she is even now...
- What was Mahesh Babu doing in a Casino?