What Is Good: Suriya, Kajal, Cinematography
What Is Bad: Direction,editing,screenplay,story, lengthy runtime of three hours
Boring Scenes: Complete second half
Watch It Or Not ?: Complete crap, save your 100 bucks avoiding this film as weekend watch
Brothers Review: Story
Brothers Review : Star Performances
Brothers Review : Direction, Music & Technical Aspects
Brothers Review : Analysis
Brothers Review : ConclusionPros :
- Suriya's performance
- More than three hours of runtime
- Lengthy and dragging climax
Brothers Review : Cast & CrewBanner: Sri Sai Ganesh Productions Directors : K. V. Anand Producer : Bellamkonda Suresh Cinematography : S. Sounder Rajan Editing : Anthony Music: Harris Jayaraj Cast : Suriya, Kajal Aggarwal, Sachin Khedekar
Raja can be reached at: Cherukuri.Rajanaidu@apherald.com
Editor can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Articticles Brothers || Brothers Photos & Wallpapers
Trisha shows her 'Intimacy' with that Senior Music Director :: Proof is Here ! Trisha is often in spotlight for wrong reasons. She clearly knows how to turn everyone heads around. Her last release was 'Nayaki' and that too failed at Box-Office. Raghu Kunche composed music. But now he is one of the leading Music Directors.
- Mahesh repeating same mistake?
- Kajal Aggarwal is showing her B**** to everyone and demand dirty comments in return !
- SHOCKING :: Director sexually abused Nayantara ?
- 34 Tollywood movies that were copied from Hollywood (Part 3)
- INSIDE STORY: Trivikram's Unnecessary fingering
- Vijay sings for his 60th project
- HOT : Bachchan’s granddaughter photos at Instagram
- BREAKING : Official news about “Kabali 2” will come at the earliest
- Kamal hasn’t yet watched his friend’s flick
- INSIDE STORY: Mega Fans resorting to unethical works?
- INSIDE STORY: NTR having Sleepless nights
- No wonder Kajal Aggarwal demanded 3 Crores from Chiranjeevi ~ Read to Know !
- Nayantara is a total pain in the Ass !
- 6 Steamiest and Sexiest Rain Scenes ever captured on Celluloid
- Tamannaah's next is titled as...