Mollywood’s the official trailer of “Puli Murugan”, which features Mohanlal, has created a new record and the trailer has crossed 5.91 Lakhs views within the first 24 hours of its release, which is an all-time record.
“Puli Murugan” trailer, which was released on September 8th, Saturday is on the 6th position of YouTube trending videos list and the trailer has been receiving wide appreciations and positive accolades from all over.
Sources have stated that the major highlight of the trailer is amazing stunt sequences featuring Mohanlal, and the brilliant visualization. Peter Hein has choreographed the stunt sequences for the movie, which also features a Bengal tiger in a key role.
“Puli Murugan”, which is one of the most expected movies of the year, is directed by Vysakh. The movie, which is said to be an out andout action thriller, is written by Udayakrishna of Sibi K Thomas-Udayakrishna duo, where Mohanlal portrays the central character Murugan, a fearless hunter who is an expert when in dealing with wild animals.
Do you Know ?? WHAT THIS HOT ACTRESS IS DOING RIGHT NOW ?? Hope you all still remember this hot chick! She has sizzled the screen with most of the top actors in Tamil and Telugu Film Industry. Her glam quotient is too high and she is known for some seducing roles.
- FIRST REPORT: "RAARANDOI VEDUKA CHUDDAM" is another RUN-OF-THE-MILL Family DRAMA
- Telugu industry's GLAMOUR DOLL Nickshaw Patel
- Why Katrina Kaif refuses to promote Jagga Jasoos?
- Kajal Aggarwal ENJOYING at her HOTEL ROOM - PHOTOS INSIDE !!
- What is Kajal Aggarwal's BUST SIZE ??
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi Resorts to Artists Help for Uyyalawada
- INSIDE STORY: Spyder VFX Work in Russia
- INSIDE STORY: NTR to rock the show in 2018?
- Baahubali-2 Four Weeks Collections
- Sexy, Glamorous Tollywood Actresses in BIKINI Costume
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Movie Review, Rating
- INSIDE STORY: Rajamouli's Challenge to Salman Khan
- REVIEW : RAARANDOI VEDUKA CHUDDAM
- TRADE: Rarandoi Veduka Choodham Gets Good Opening
- Mollywood's BEAUTY PAGEANT'S SUCCESSFUL pathways in South