Like every year, this time in the Bollywood Zee Cine Awards witnessed a glimpse of the stars. Stars who performed well in 2016, they have been nominations. All dignitaries appeared in the awards show.
Bollywood actresses were seen dressed gorgeously and had looked terrific in the eyes of the audience who were present. Not only for the nights in the film Pink Amilab Bachchan Best Actor Award. Also flyer nominations for Punjab were named Aliya Best Aktrr. Alia had the light of the animal prints wear sari, which she is looking quite Elijent.
Neerja Best Supporting Role for the film's title has been met
Shabana Azmi. When it comes to their style, everything looked quite
beautiful. After Kareena Kapoor Auni Pragnensi had joined Phil someone
Awards Night Show. The actress appeared in a hot way.
Kareena designer Falguni Peacock Shane Peacock in the show and the Na'vi blue gown Phunchinkiske besides Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Deepika Padukone, Varun Dhawan, Sunny Leone and many other superstars showed the stylish accent.
Do you Know ?? WHAT THIS HOT ACTRESS IS DOING RIGHT NOW ?? Hope you all still remember this hot chick! She has sizzled the screen with most of the top actors in Tamil and Telugu Film Industry. Her glam quotient is too high and she is known for some seducing roles.
- FIRST REPORT: "RAARANDOI VEDUKA CHUDDAM" is another RUN-OF-THE-MILL Family DRAMA
- Telugu industry's GLAMOUR DOLL Nickshaw Patel
- Why Katrina Kaif refuses to promote Jagga Jasoos?
- Kajal Aggarwal ENJOYING at her HOTEL ROOM - PHOTOS INSIDE !!
- What is Kajal Aggarwal's BUST SIZE ??
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi Resorts to Artists Help for Uyyalawada
- INSIDE STORY: Spyder VFX Work in Russia
- INSIDE STORY: NTR to rock the show in 2018?
- Baahubali-2 Four Weeks Collections
- Sexy, Glamorous Tollywood Actresses in BIKINI Costume
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Movie Review, Rating
- INSIDE STORY: Rajamouli's Challenge to Salman Khan
- REVIEW : RAARANDOI VEDUKA CHUDDAM
- TRADE: Rarandoi Veduka Choodham Gets Good Opening
- Mollywood's BEAUTY PAGEANT'S SUCCESSFUL pathways in South