Tollywood Prince Mahesh Babu is working round the clock without any break to finish his action-thriller film ONE (Nenokkadine) as early as possible. Right now director Sukmar is canning few action sequences @ Belfast and here are the latest updates about ONE film @ APHerald
Belfast shooting schedule will continue for two more weeks and new schedule starts on 12th July at London. Mahesh and Nenokkadine team are planning for a weekend trip this week to enjoy beautiful London city. Sources say Mahesh is keen on shopping many gooddies stuff for her daughter Sitara and son Gautam Krishna.
Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara are producing ONE film under 14 Reels Entertainment banner and Kriti Sanon is making her debut into Tollywoood with this flick. Director Sukumar and makers of this film are not in a hurry to wrap-up shooting quickly, they are playing very safe to ensure a blockbuster hit for Mahesh Babu. Stay with APHerald to know latest updates of Mahesh Babu's ONE (Nenokkadine) movie.
'Brahmotsavam' song sequence to be shot at Chennai Mahesh Babu shoots for the project 'Brahmotsavam' under Srikanth Addala direction. The movie is produced by Prasad V Potluri under PVP cinemas banner. Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Pranitha Subhash essay female lead roles.
- EXCLUSIVE: Rajamouli to set up office in Mumbai
- 'A..Aa..' to release on April 22nd
- INSIDE STORY: Hint about Janatha Garage subject
- KTR watched Nannaku Prematho
- INSIDE STORY: No Sentiments for Ram Charan
- Top 10 Kollywood celebrities and their expensive luxury cars
- 9 Star films battle in Summer race
- Top 10 movies of Deepika Padukone