India's Magnum Opus movie 'BAAHUBALI: THE CONCLUSION' is all set for a grand release in less than ten days. The movie was recently censored and it was given 'U/A'. The pre-release bookings are done in a humongous manner and everyone are eagerly waiting for the grand Worldwide release.
Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar re-released the first part of the movie in a record number of 1000+ screens last week in Hindi. Now, the same strategy is followed for Tamil version. The first part is gearing up for its release on April 21st in various theaters across Chennai and Tamil Nadu.
This re-release is just another big opportunity to movie buffs who missed the theatrical release a couple of years ago. Meanwhile, Director S.S.Rajamouli is giving finishing touches to the sequel and the movie is looking forward to the big day.
Kamal Haasan confirms Floating a new Party There are reports that Superstar Rajinikanth is considering his Political debut and will be floating a new political party very soon. The actor is having extensive consultations with fans for the last few months regarding this. On the other side, Kamal Haasan is also gearing up to launch his own political party.
- INSIDE STORY: Prabhas Braves High Fever for Sharwanand
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 25/09/2017
- Rajamouli Reveals Baahubali-3 Secret
- 17 Photos of this CHUBBY MILKY WHITE MALAYALA Beauty will never make you BLINK
- EXCLUSIVE: Clarity on Rajamouli Next Rumours
- That moment when KRITI takes over the Bikini Beauty...
- INSIDE STORY: No NTR for Bigg Boss-2?
- Can KAJAL AGGARWAL, TEJA turn the tables for Vytla?
- Did Parineeti Chopra reacted to Ranbir, Mahira Khan's leaked stills??
- TRADE: Jai Lava Kusa Solid First Weekend Performance in USA
- RELYING entirely on SPYDER Girl RAKUL PREET SINGH
- Jai Lava Kusa First Weekend Collections
- These Photos of TV Anchor, Moderator, Compere Devika Singh will show her GLAM side
- Is Anushka Sharma opening a restaurant chain with Virat Kohli??
- Keerthi Suresh's project gets some good choices!