Kollywood industry's slim and sleek actress Kajal Aggarwal is busy acting with Ajith in his Vivegam and with Ilayathalapathy Vijay in his 61at untitled movie under the directorial of Atlee. She had acted with Vijay previously in Thuppakki and Jilla.
Kajal Aggarwal is currently acting with Ajith for 'Vivegam' and she is doing role of a traditional orthodox girl. Even when the team shot in Siberia, Kajal Aggarwal seems to appear only in traditional costume 'Saree'.
During a recent interview Kajal confessed that, she struggled to wear
saree even in minus degrees and freezing temperature. She also said, to dance
and to act with saree is a tough task.
Usually heroines prefer to act in modern dresses and wearing saree at freezing temperature is really a tough time for them. Kajal Aggarwal is acting for the movie Vivegam which shows her dedication and commitment. Keep watching for more updates.
Kamal Haasan confirms Floating a new Party There are reports that Superstar Rajinikanth is considering his Political debut and will be floating a new political party very soon. The actor is having extensive consultations with fans for the last few months regarding this. On the other side, Kamal Haasan is also gearing up to launch his own political party.
- INSIDE STORY: Prabhas Braves High Fever for Sharwanand
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 25/09/2017
- Rajamouli Reveals Baahubali-3 Secret
- 17 Photos of this CHUBBY MILKY WHITE MALAYALA Beauty will never make you BLINK
- EXCLUSIVE: Clarity on Rajamouli Next Rumours
- That moment when KRITI takes over the Bikini Beauty...
- INSIDE STORY: No NTR for Bigg Boss-2?
- Did Parineeti Chopra reacted to Ranbir, Mahira Khan's leaked stills??
- Can KAJAL AGGARWAL, TEJA turn the tables for Vytla?
- TRADE: Jai Lava Kusa Solid First Weekend Performance in USA
- RELYING entirely on SPYDER Girl RAKUL PREET SINGH
- Jai Lava Kusa First Weekend Collections
- Is Anushka Sharma opening a restaurant chain with Virat Kohli??
- These Photos of TV Anchor, Moderator, Compere Devika Singh will show her GLAM side
- Keerthi Suresh's project gets some good choices!