Bollywood sources have stated that her idea of love is inspired by fairy tales, but he prefers being rational about romance. She is emotional, while he is practical to a fault. They may be poles apart, but together, Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor exude an effortless chemistry and camaraderie.
Meanwhile in a candid chat, the actor and his 'Half Girlfriend' talk about their upcoming film, the beauty of incomplete love stories and the complexities of modern relationships. Arjun said "Sometimes, we may feel an emotional connect with people who don't end up as our partners. Not always do we give relationships a tag. Half girlfriend is not a frivolous term, it's an emotional one".
Shraddha said relationships have always been complicated;
it is just that the reasons have changed over the years. For example, earlier,
some parents would lock up the girl to stop her from meeting her lover. That
may not be happening today.
She said "Social media can destroy your thought process if you give it too much importance. You need to know when to walk away. If her opinion on social media could change the system, she would have put in way more effort, but it is bound to get lost amidst so many opinions".
'Flop Hero' gets Twin Endings for his upcoming movie - One for Tamil, Another one for Telugu Hero Sundeep Kishan has been bogged by failures and has been constantly struggling to cement his position in Tollywood. Despite starting off with a bang with critically acclaimed flicks like Prasthanam, besides also scoring commercial Superhits like Venkatadri Express, of late the actor has failed big time with disasters like Run, Oka Ammayi Thappa, Joru, Tiger to name a few.
- Controversial Director spill the beans on Shooting Date with King Nagarjuna Akkineni
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 23/10/2017
- WATCH LIVE VIDEO - #NTR28 Pooja begins - Power Star Arrives in style
- Can the 'Karthikeya' magic be repeated?
- Despite a 5-Day long weekend, High Ticket Rates, 'Mersal' per day average remains lower than 'Vivegam'
- A Stylish Walk on a misty night - An intriguing Bad-Ass #SaahoFirstLook poster
- The reason behind Pawan Kalyan attending #NTR28 Pooja as the Chief Guest
- Junior NTR - Anirudh - Trivikram Srinivas - A massive dream project!
- Vijay Devarakonda is patient with his next set of movies
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Why so much controversies around Mersal?
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- "What.. Like Tamanna? Ew.. No... Never..."
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- Pawan Kalyan never learns his lesson from Flops - Taking a Flop Route again