As per report from sources it was stated that the year 2017 is turning out to be for Rana Daggubati. The macho actor has already delivered hits with Baahubali 2 and Ghazi and has given his consent for a couple of interesting movies already.
As per latest reports it was stated that Rana has given his consent to play a CBI officer in a film dealing with former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi's assassination. The film will be made in Telugu, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam languages as Rana has become a noted face across film industries post Baahubali.
Meanwhile another reason for making the film as
tetra lingual is that Rajiv Gandhi's murder is national issue which can attract
the attention of movie goers irrespective of region and language.
Rana will play CBI officer DR Karthikeyan, who headed the Special Investigation Team (SIT) that investigated Rajiv Gandhi's assassination case. It was stated that Rana has recently given his consent after having a few rounds of discussions with the makers. A formal announcement should be made very soon.
INSIDE STORY: DJ Rehash of that Blockbuster? Stylish Star Allu Arjun's Duvvada Jagannadham (DJ) is gearing up for release on 23rd June. The last but one song of the movie is being canned in a Special Set erected in Annapurna 7 acres Studio and the last song will be canned in Jaipur.
- Bold STATEMENT of Shruthi Hassan which is SHOCKING!!!!
- TRADE: Extra Theaters for Rarandoi Veduka Chooddham
- Do you Know ?? WHAT THIS HOT ACTRESS IS DOING RIGHT NOW ??
- What is Kajal Aggarwal's BUST SIZE ??
- PIC TALK: Stunning Babe's Bikini Treat
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Touch for Spyder
- Aishwarya is getting back to KOLLYWOOD!!
- AISHWARYA RAI was called as AUNTY by this popular actress!!
- INSIDE STORY: Rajinikanth New Party in July
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 27/05/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi to make a comeback to Politics?
- INSIDE STORY: Dual Treat Ready for Mahesh Fans
- Her sexy curves are not valid in BIG SCREEN!!
- INSIDE STORY: Jai Lava Kusa is a Copied Film?
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Breaches the 1600 Crore Mark