Tollywood industry sources have stated that following the blockbuster success and the subsequent national award honor for Pelli Choopulu, young actress Ritu Varma has become one of the most sought after heroines down South.
It was stated that Ritu will soon be seen in Nikhil’s Keshava and the biggest project till date, Vikram and Gautham Menon’s Dhruva Natchathiram. The movie's shooting is going on in full swing at many places of the world.
Meanwhile it was stated that in her latest
promotional interview for Keshava, Ritu revealed that she has become choosy
after Pelli Choopulu’s national award. The young beauty went on to say that her
main preference while okaying a project is the script and then the importance
of her character in the movie.
Ritu Varma is also seeking chances in Malayalam industry and she her acting style is loved by many and is proving her individuality. It is anticipated that after the release of Dhuruva Natchatram her popularity may rise up. Keep watching for more refreshments about the actress.
INSIDE STORY: DJ Rehash of that Blockbuster? Stylish Star Allu Arjun's Duvvada Jagannadham (DJ) is gearing up for release on 23rd June. The last but one song of the movie is being canned in a Special Set erected in Annapurna 7 acres Studio and the last song will be canned in Jaipur.
- Bold STATEMENT of Shruthi Hassan which is SHOCKING!!!!
- TRADE: Extra Theaters for Rarandoi Veduka Chooddham
- Do you Know ?? WHAT THIS HOT ACTRESS IS DOING RIGHT NOW ??
- What is Kajal Aggarwal's BUST SIZE ??
- PIC TALK: Stunning Babe's Bikini Treat
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Touch for Spyder
- Aishwarya is getting back to KOLLYWOOD!!
- AISHWARYA RAI was called as AUNTY by this popular actress!!
- INSIDE STORY: Rajinikanth New Party in July
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 27/05/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi to make a comeback to Politics?
- INSIDE STORY: Dual Treat Ready for Mahesh Fans
- Her sexy curves are not valid in BIG SCREEN!!
- INSIDE STORY: Jai Lava Kusa is a Copied Film?
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Breaches the 1600 Crore Mark