As per report from Bollywood sources it was stated that Priyanka Chopra made her Hollywood debut film ‘Baywatch’ raises the heat with Alexandra Daddario, Zac Efron and Dwayne Johnson running on the beaches of Miami, Priyanka was hardly seen sporting the famous red swimsuit or any sexy swimwear for that matter.
Meanwhile she is back in the US to promote the release of her debut Hollywood film, pictures of the actress clad in bikinis have been making the rounds. Priyanka set temperatures soaring when she first stepped on-screen in an aqua blue bikini and showcased her sizzling chemistry with Akshay in the song ‘Aayega maza ab barsaat ka’.
Priyanka Chopra was seen chilling
with supermodel-actress Adriana Lima and also emerging from the sea like a
complete goddess. In the most recent snaps, PeeCee can be seen in a
Priyanka actualized her musical aspirations with ‘In My City’, where she collaborated with American rapper will.i.am. Soon after, the actress released her second single featuring another international artist Pitbull.
INSIDE STORY: DJ Rehash of that Blockbuster? Stylish Star Allu Arjun's Duvvada Jagannadham (DJ) is gearing up for release on 23rd June. The last but one song of the movie is being canned in a Special Set erected in Annapurna 7 acres Studio and the last song will be canned in Jaipur.
- Bold STATEMENT of Shruthi Hassan which is SHOCKING!!!!
- TRADE: Extra Theaters for Rarandoi Veduka Chooddham
- Do you Know ?? WHAT THIS HOT ACTRESS IS DOING RIGHT NOW ??
- What is Kajal Aggarwal's BUST SIZE ??
- PIC TALK: Stunning Babe's Bikini Treat
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Touch for Spyder
- Aishwarya is getting back to KOLLYWOOD!!
- AISHWARYA RAI was called as AUNTY by this popular actress!!
- INSIDE STORY: Rajinikanth New Party in July
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 27/05/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi to make a comeback to Politics?
- INSIDE STORY: Dual Treat Ready for Mahesh Fans
- Her sexy curves are not valid in BIG SCREEN!!
- INSIDE STORY: Jai Lava Kusa is a Copied Film?
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Breaches the 1600 Crore Mark