SS Rajamouli's Magnum Opus film, Baahubali-2 is setting records everywhere. The movie has collected a Sensational 50 Crore Share mark in the neighbouring state in just 20 days of its run. Collecting 25 Lakhs Share on its 20th day, the movie has collected a share of 50.26 Crore till date.
This will be a record which will stay on for ages. Since the dubbing films were banned in Karnataka, the makers have released the Telugu version there. The huge Telugu population present there embraced the film big time and ensured that it is big hit at the box office.
This Record will be untouched in years to come. Karnataka may add another 5 Crore in its full run and this record will be tough to break in the next few years. On the other side, AP and Nizam Collections are looking at 200 Crore share in the full run.
INSIDE STORY: DJ Rehash of that Blockbuster? Stylish Star Allu Arjun's Duvvada Jagannadham (DJ) is gearing up for release on 23rd June. The last but one song of the movie is being canned in a Special Set erected in Annapurna 7 acres Studio and the last song will be canned in Jaipur.
- Bold STATEMENT of Shruthi Hassan which is SHOCKING!!!!
- TRADE: Extra Theaters for Rarandoi Veduka Chooddham
- Do you Know ?? WHAT THIS HOT ACTRESS IS DOING RIGHT NOW ??
- What is Kajal Aggarwal's BUST SIZE ??
- PIC TALK: Stunning Babe's Bikini Treat
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Touch for Spyder
- Aishwarya is getting back to KOLLYWOOD!!
- AISHWARYA RAI was called as AUNTY by this popular actress!!
- INSIDE STORY: Rajinikanth New Party in July
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 27/05/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi to make a comeback to Politics?
- INSIDE STORY: Dual Treat Ready for Mahesh Fans
- Her sexy curves are not valid in BIG SCREEN!!
- INSIDE STORY: Jai Lava Kusa is a Copied Film?
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Breaches the 1600 Crore Mark