After 21 Days of Unprecedented Baahubali-2 Domination, Young Hero Nikhil's Keshava lead the Box Office in Andhra Pradesh and Nizam on Friday (Yesterday). The movie was the first choice for film goers on Friday and Baahubali-2 picked up steam only from the evening shows.
However, the Word of Mouth for Keshava is not that great in the audience even though the reviews were decent. Baahubali-2 may be back to the Top Spot over the Weekend holidays in both the Telugu States due to the patronage of family audience.
First Weekend Performance is very crucial for Keshava to recover the costs involved. On the other side, Baahubali-2 has breached the 180 Crore Share mark in AP and Nizam and is cruising towards the 200 Crore Share Club. It will be tough and go for the movie from now.
INSIDE STORY: DJ Rehash of that Blockbuster? Stylish Star Allu Arjun's Duvvada Jagannadham (DJ) is gearing up for release on 23rd June. The last but one song of the movie is being canned in a Special Set erected in Annapurna 7 acres Studio and the last song will be canned in Jaipur.
- Bold STATEMENT of Shruthi Hassan which is SHOCKING!!!!
- TRADE: Extra Theaters for Rarandoi Veduka Chooddham
- Do you Know ?? WHAT THIS HOT ACTRESS IS DOING RIGHT NOW ??
- What is Kajal Aggarwal's BUST SIZE ??
- PIC TALK: Stunning Babe's Bikini Treat
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Touch for Spyder
- Aishwarya is getting back to KOLLYWOOD!!
- AISHWARYA RAI was called as AUNTY by this popular actress!!
- INSIDE STORY: Rajinikanth New Party in July
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 27/05/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi to make a comeback to Politics?
- INSIDE STORY: Dual Treat Ready for Mahesh Fans
- Her sexy curves are not valid in BIG SCREEN!!
- INSIDE STORY: Jai Lava Kusa is a Copied Film?
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Breaches the 1600 Crore Mark