Well, these days anything and everything is a business. It's too hard to understand the pulse of the public and it's even harder to convince them and sell a product. Here is where Celebrities act as a bridge to connect the Public and the brands.
Now, an online shopping portal has used Kajal Aggarwal as the selling point to sell transparent chiffon sarees. Kajal Aggarwal who wears those sarees in 'Yevadu' was used as the selling point. What's more surprising is, the sarees were sold like hot cakes.
The Sarees which come to stock are sold within few minutes and this has surprised even the e-commerce retailers. The cost of these sarees begin from Rs.2,500 and they range up to Rs.9,995. Well, who doesn't love to be beautiful like Kajal Aggarwal?
Editorial - Where are these celebrities who posed for Photos with broom sticks for Swachch Bharath? Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Swachh Bharat campaign on October 2, 2014. As a part of this campaign, it is the duty of every citizen in the country to keep the streets, roads, and infrastructure of the place clean and tidy. This mission's main motive was to create a clean India.
- Surya and Keerthi Suresh shooting stopped as a 'Holy Place' shouldn't be spoiled
- Pawan Kalyan's next is going to be remake of 'Theri' with complete changes in second half
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- Mahesh Babu can be happy with SPYDER FLOP - Read to know the Reason behind!
- SHOCKING: 'Baahubali' Prabhas Jodi gets 'Attacked'
- TRADE: Can 'Raja The Great' beat 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' at the Box-Office? An Analysis
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- Can you guess this Beauty & Sexy heroine who joins Balayya for his next project?
- Nayantara's movie faces troubles yet again!
- Can Balayya change the fortunes of the Director after repeated Flops?
- Inside Story: Allu Arjun is Too Greedy
- Can the Young LIE couple score at least this time?
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 17/10/2017
- Box-Office: An Excellent First Weekend Collection Report for 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' - But still a 'FLOP' in overseas
- Open Talk: Trivikram Srinivas's New Found Girl reveals about her New Love Affair