Tollywood industry's sources have reported that India's leading Men's magazine GQ has recently unveiled the list of Top 50 Best Dressed Celebrities, and Ram Charan is the only hero from Tollywood to feature in the Top 50.
It was stated that when featuring primarily Bollywood heroes, the list has Charan at 15th place. Not even Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu could find a place in this list.
GQ said about Ram Charan that "The actor, producer and entrepreneur
treats fashion like he does his career, there is little he can't do".
Sources have revealed that Charan never goes overboard when it comes to styling
and always carries his attires gracefully. This honor for Charan is well
deserved, opine Mega fans.
On work front, Charan is currently shooting for his next film 'Rangasthalam' in Sukumar's direction. The film is slated for Sankranthi 2018 release. A fresh schedule has recently commenced. Stay connected.
The Original creator of 'Premam' is back with his next movie - Read to know all the details! The 2016 Malayalam flick Premam, turned out to be not just a game changer for the Malayalam film industry but also changed the lives of almost everyone associated with the project. he romantic coming of age film emerged a massive success not just in Kerala.
- 'Flop Hero' gets Twin Endings for his upcoming movie - One for Tamil, Another one for Telugu
- Controversial Director spill the beans on Shooting Date with King Nagarjuna Akkineni
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 23/10/2017
- WATCH LIVE VIDEO - #NTR28 Pooja begins - Power Star Arrives in style
- Can the 'Karthikeya' magic be repeated?
- Despite a 5-Day long weekend, High Ticket Rates, 'Mersal' per day average remains lower than 'Vivegam'
- A Stylish Walk on a misty night - An intriguing Bad-Ass #SaahoFirstLook poster
- The reason behind Pawan Kalyan attending #NTR28 Pooja as the Chief Guest
- Junior NTR - Anirudh - Trivikram Srinivas - A massive dream project!
- Vijay Devarakonda is patient with his next set of movies
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Why so much controversies around Mersal?
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- "What.. Like Tamanna? Ew.. No... Never..."
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators