Shruti Haasan is right now facing a huge pitfall without any projects under her belt. She also faces lots of controversies in her career in recent times. Especially, her lip job and plastic surgery controversies are going viral across the Social Media.
Now, in this case, Shruti Haasan recently walked out of 'Sangamitra' citing various flaws. One among them is, she blamed that she was not given the proper screenplay so far. As we know, Dhanush always enjoys being called as 'STAR'.
But Shruti Haasan has confessed that she hates that word 'STAR' and in fact, she added it makes her feel uncomfortable. Shruti further added that she firmly believes in God and she hopes that she will bounce back due to the blessings of God.
Currently, Shruti Haasan only has 'Sabash Naidu' under her belt. When asked about being compared to other actresses she said it was hard initially and now she doesn't care about them.
Kamal Haasan confirms Floating a new Party There are reports that Superstar Rajinikanth is considering his Political debut and will be floating a new political party very soon. The actor is having extensive consultations with fans for the last few months regarding this. On the other side, Kamal Haasan is also gearing up to launch his own political party.
- INSIDE STORY: Prabhas Braves High Fever for Sharwanand
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 25/09/2017
- Rajamouli Reveals Baahubali-3 Secret
- 17 Photos of this CHUBBY MILKY WHITE MALAYALA Beauty will never make you BLINK
- EXCLUSIVE: Clarity on Rajamouli Next Rumours
- That moment when KRITI takes over the Bikini Beauty...
- INSIDE STORY: No NTR for Bigg Boss-2?
- Can KAJAL AGGARWAL, TEJA turn the tables for Vytla?
- Did Parineeti Chopra reacted to Ranbir, Mahira Khan's leaked stills??
- TRADE: Jai Lava Kusa Solid First Weekend Performance in USA
- RELYING entirely on SPYDER Girl RAKUL PREET SINGH
- Jai Lava Kusa First Weekend Collections
- Is Anushka Sharma opening a restaurant chain with Virat Kohli??
- These Photos of TV Anchor, Moderator, Compere Devika Singh will show her GLAM side
- Keerthi Suresh's project gets some good choices!