Whenever a new actress makes her debut and she tastes success, the first statement she would make is, She will never do glamour unless and until the script demands her to do so. This has been unanimously followed by every single actress from the past decade.
But this actress seems to be an exception. However, she made it clear that she would maintain being a homely actress in Tamil cinema and her glamour show would be exclusive for Telugu audience. The actress is none other than Nandita Swetha.
She has just worked in one movie so far and has decided that she cannot survive in Tollywood without glamour. Currently, Nandita has decided to expose herself in Tollywood to grab more chances and give a tough fight with young actresses.
Well, her debut movie was a success and she never even did any glamour in that. It's the script which gives the real success. Anyways, who doesn't love some glamour show?
Kamal Haasan confirms Floating a new Party There are reports that Superstar Rajinikanth is considering his Political debut and will be floating a new political party very soon. The actor is having extensive consultations with fans for the last few months regarding this. On the other side, Kamal Haasan is also gearing up to launch his own political party.
- INSIDE STORY: Prabhas Braves High Fever for Sharwanand
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 25/09/2017
- Rajamouli Reveals Baahubali-3 Secret
- 17 Photos of this CHUBBY MILKY WHITE MALAYALA Beauty will never make you BLINK
- EXCLUSIVE: Clarity on Rajamouli Next Rumours
- That moment when KRITI takes over the Bikini Beauty...
- INSIDE STORY: No NTR for Bigg Boss-2?
- Can KAJAL AGGARWAL, TEJA turn the tables for Vytla?
- Did Parineeti Chopra reacted to Ranbir, Mahira Khan's leaked stills??
- TRADE: Jai Lava Kusa Solid First Weekend Performance in USA
- RELYING entirely on SPYDER Girl RAKUL PREET SINGH
- Jai Lava Kusa First Weekend Collections
- These Photos of TV Anchor, Moderator, Compere Devika Singh will show her GLAM side
- Is Anushka Sharma opening a restaurant chain with Virat Kohli??
- Keerthi Suresh's project gets some good choices!