The other day, there is a strong buzz in the Bollywood Media that Rohit Shetty is keen to cast the Bollywood heavyweight, Salman Khan and the ‘Baahubali’ of Indian Cinema, Prabhas in a film together. The news spread like a wildfire as Prabhas is the new found rage in Bollywood. But at the end of the day, Rohit Shetty laughed off over these rumours when the media asked him for a clarification.
Both Baahubali and Baahubali—2 are Telugu films and are dubbed into Hindi. Karan Johar is also in talks with Prabhas for a two films deal. After Baahubali-2, The shoot of Saaho by Sujeeth Sign which is touted to be an action thriller will cost a whopping 150 Crore began recently
Prabhas will join the shoot sometime in the next month. He also has another commitment with Jil fame Radha Krishna. This film will be made on Prabhas' Home Banner, Gopi Krishna Movies Banner. So, Prabhas' Bollywood debut will take some time.
Kamal Haasan confirms Floating a new Party There are reports that Superstar Rajinikanth is considering his Political debut and will be floating a new political party very soon. The actor is having extensive consultations with fans for the last few months regarding this. On the other side, Kamal Haasan is also gearing up to launch his own political party.
- INSIDE STORY: Prabhas Braves High Fever for Sharwanand
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 25/09/2017
- Rajamouli Reveals Baahubali-3 Secret
- 17 Photos of this CHUBBY MILKY WHITE MALAYALA Beauty will never make you BLINK
- EXCLUSIVE: Clarity on Rajamouli Next Rumours
- That moment when KRITI takes over the Bikini Beauty...
- INSIDE STORY: No NTR for Bigg Boss-2?
- Did Parineeti Chopra reacted to Ranbir, Mahira Khan's leaked stills??
- Can KAJAL AGGARWAL, TEJA turn the tables for Vytla?
- TRADE: Jai Lava Kusa Solid First Weekend Performance in USA
- RELYING entirely on SPYDER Girl RAKUL PREET SINGH
- Jai Lava Kusa First Weekend Collections
- Is Anushka Sharma opening a restaurant chain with Virat Kohli??
- These Photos of TV Anchor, Moderator, Compere Devika Singh will show her GLAM side
- Keerthi Suresh's project gets some good choices!