He is one of the reputed directors in Tamil Film Industry. Most of his movies also get a release in Telugu version. He has earned a name for himself within a short span and he also has directed all lead actors in Kollywood.
He fell in love with a Malayalee actress and however, the marriage never worked out and he was legally separated. Even though there were various news regarding his next marriage, there have been no concrete reports. Now, we came to know that the director is dating with another actress.
The irony is, this actress was the first one considered for him. But as he fell in love with that Malayalee actress she was left at stake. Now, he goes back to square one. Sources say that the actress and the director are spotted together and soon they may tie the knot.
The Original creator of 'Premam' is back with his next movie - Read to know all the details! The 2016 Malayalam flick Premam, turned out to be not just a game changer for the Malayalam film industry but also changed the lives of almost everyone associated with the project. he romantic coming of age film emerged a massive success not just in Kerala.
- 'Flop Hero' gets Twin Endings for his upcoming movie - One for Tamil, Another one for Telugu
- Controversial Director spill the beans on Shooting Date with King Nagarjuna Akkineni
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 23/10/2017
- WATCH LIVE VIDEO - #NTR28 Pooja begins - Power Star Arrives in style
- Can the 'Karthikeya' magic be repeated?
- Despite a 5-Day long weekend, High Ticket Rates, 'Mersal' per day average remains lower than 'Vivegam'
- A Stylish Walk on a misty night - An intriguing Bad-Ass #SaahoFirstLook poster
- The reason behind Pawan Kalyan attending #NTR28 Pooja as the Chief Guest
- Junior NTR - Anirudh - Trivikram Srinivas - A massive dream project!
- Vijay Devarakonda is patient with his next set of movies
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Why so much controversies around Mersal?
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- "What.. Like Tamanna? Ew.. No... Never..."
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators