Powerstar Pawan Kalyan's next in the direction of Santosh Srinivas (Kandireega, Rabhasa, Hyper fame) will be launched in November. Immediately after the launch, the regular shoot will begin for the film which is said to be the remake of Tamil star Vijay’s Police.
Police was earlier dubbed into Telugu as Policeodu. It will not be a full remake but the director had inspired from the line and developed his own scenes. That means Pawan Kalyan will be turning a Cop once again. Mythri Movies makers will be bankrolling the project.
The actor reportedly is taking home a sensational 40 Crore as Remuneration for this project. Pawan Kalyan has given 55 days of his call sheets. Plans is to release the movie by the first week of April. This will be the last film for Pawan Kalyan before 2019 elections.
Anushka Shetty's next to release by December Anushka, who impressed with her powerful performance as the strong princess Devasena who displays steely resolve and completes a revenge mission for her husband's death in SS Rajamouli's Baahubali series that had its second installment released early this year, has been busy shooting for her next.
- Boyapati Srinu is making a big comeback
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- For fans of 'Baahubali', A Big Surprise awaits you...!!!
- Ram Charan is on a song with a good line up of movies
- Sai Pallavi to taste another success like 'Fidaa'
- Nagarjuna's final touches for Akhil
- Why the director showered praises on Anupama Parameshwaran?
- #NTR28Launch - Watch the Live Video from Rama Naidu Studios
- Ravi Teja used what Junior NTR rejected!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 23/10/2017
- Can the 'Karthikeya' magic be repeated?
- Junior NTR - Anirudh - Trivikram Srinivas - A massive dream project!
- Vijay Devarakonda is patient with his next set of movies
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure