64th Jio South Film Fare awards event happened at Novotel and HICC Complex, Hyderabad on Saturday. Young Tiger NTR bagged as best Actor award for his 2017 Sankranthi release Nannaku Prematho and Stylish Star Allu Arjun bagged the best actor from critics for Sarrainodu.
Except for those two, most of the other Tollywood stars have skipped the event. Star heroes like Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan, Prabhas, Raviteja, Nani, Naga Chaitanya, Sharwanand, Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and many others who are in the city have missed the show just because they did not win any award.
The organizers have given Lifetime Award to Vijaya Nirmala to get Mahesh Babu but he still gave it a miss. It asserts that Tollywood heroes has does not have the much-needed sportiveness and they could not take it easy if the other heroes grab the awards.
Anushka Shetty's next to release by December Anushka, who impressed with her powerful performance as the strong princess Devasena who displays steely resolve and completes a revenge mission for her husband's death in SS Rajamouli's Baahubali series that had its second installment released early this year, has been busy shooting for her next.
- Boyapati Srinu is making a big comeback
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- For fans of 'Baahubali', A Big Surprise awaits you...!!!
- Ram Charan is on a song with a good line up of movies
- Sai Pallavi to taste another success like 'Fidaa'
- Nagarjuna's final touches for Akhil
- Why the director showered praises on Anupama Parameshwaran?
- #NTR28Launch - Watch the Live Video from Rama Naidu Studios
- Ravi Teja used what Junior NTR rejected!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 23/10/2017
- Can the 'Karthikeya' magic be repeated?
- Junior NTR - Anirudh - Trivikram Srinivas - A massive dream project!
- Vijay Devarakonda is patient with his next set of movies
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure