Just recently director S S Rajamouli made it clear that no foreign actor is being taken for his new film ‘Bahubali’ but then it looks like he is trying to take actors within different regions of India. The latest news is that Rajamouli has taken the talented Kannada star Sudeep for an important role in the film.
Sources say Sudeep has joined the cast and he has begun getting into the mould of this period film. Already, Rajamouli exposed the strength and talent of Sudeep through his earlier film ‘Eega’. With this, it would be the third straight film for the Kannada actor who is fondly called as Kichcha by many.
Whether Sudeep is going to essay a positive or negative character is still a mystery but his presence has added more weight to the already heavy film. Starring Prabhas and Daggubati Rana in the lead, the film also has Anushka as the leading lady and Rajamouli has currently gone to the US on some work.
RARE and UNSEEN Photos of Actress BHAVANA Bhavana is one of the cutest actresses in South Indian Film Industry. Right now, she has limited her scope for acting as she is going to marry the love of her life and settle in abroad. Now, we bring you some of the rare and unseen photos collection of Bhavana.
- PIC TALK: Flaunting her assets for COSMO INDIA
- Another LOVE STORY - Trisha DATING a Serial artist
- Bhavana's Fiance supports her in these crucial times - MARRIAGE WILL HAPPEN as planned
- "Production Manager called me for One Night Stand..." - Another SHOCKING statement
- INSIDE STORY: Pawan Kalyan to play tricks like 'Mega Star' Chiranjeevi
- LEAKED: Allu Arjun while shooting for 'DJ' along with Pooja Hedge
- SHOCKING: Actress Bhavana Rape Accused tried to Kidnap Keerthi Suresh Mother
- Sexy 'MOM' getting HUGE OFFERS!
- Ram Charan Sister Scared after BHAVANA Rape incident
- PIC TALK: Simple But Sexy
- INSIDE STORY: Pawan Kalyan Fires on his Team
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 21/02/2017
- SHOCKING: A Lead actor hired goons to Rape Bhavana
- INSIDE STORY: Anasuya Earned Respect of Tollywood
- "BAAHUBALI Sucks, GHAZI Rocks!!!"