We have already spoken enough about this young actress who leaves us gasping for more breath as she is too hot to handle. She just can't stop being sexy and she just can't stop flaunting her assets and make us drool again and again.
Recently, she went to Bangkok for shooting a TV commercial and she showed her hot assets from the hotel room where she stayed. She was holding a beer and was wearing a waist-high tank top and a too-low shorts exposing her beauty a lot.
She just sets the temperatures to a new high with such a hot photo. And now she is breaking the Internet by posting a series of such hot photos. We just can't wait to see her soon in our Tollywood.
TRADE: 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' should settle as 'Below Average' - Breakwise collection Report Nagarjuna Akkineni who was expecting a success with 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' must settle with a 'Below average' verdict as the collections have fallen flat and there seems to be no chance of recovery. There is not even a little addition to the last week shares.
- TRADE: 'Raja The Great' 5-Days Break wise collections - Flop in Overseas, Very Good in Domestic markets
- Boyapati Srinu is making a big comeback
- Box-Office: Top 3 Movies at the Box-Office - Who ranks the topmost?
- 11 Latest clicks of Hebah to 'Woo' your mood...
- Sai Pallavi to taste another success like 'Fidaa'
- 21 Private Photos of Desi, Sexy, Actress Heena Panchal - Take a deep breath fellas before seeing these!
- Proudly showing her Flat tummy and Slim body - That's Disha for you! Have you seen them?
- 24 'Too Hot' Photoshoot HD Pics of Young Model Navya Ramesh - You just can't stop drooling!
- Nagarjuna's final touches for Akhil
- 'Nene Raju Nene Mantri' failed at the Box-Office - But now, the director starts his next!
- Inside Story: Tamannaah gets her 'King' and it's Official fellas...!!!
- After a huge flop with 'SPYder', she needs a comeback with this!
- Why the director showered praises on Anupama Parameshwaran?
- INSIDE STORY: Keerthi Suresh is getting lots of benefits from Directors
- #NTR28Launch - Watch the Live Video from Rama Naidu Studios