Bollywood's King Khan Shah Rukh Khan and Guari Khan completed 25years of their wedding anniversary just last year. And recently, in an interview with a leading daily, Shah Rukh reminisced about his initials days in Mumbai and how Gauri has always been the pillar in his life.
Shah Rukh said, "Moving to Mumbai was a radical change for us. Not only for her, for me too. Not for any other reason but because we were uprooted from the city that we were born and brought up in and suddenly put into a new world that was so different from anything real".
Meanwhile when SRK was asked if he and Gauri are content with what Mumbai
has given to them, the actor recalled, "Just recently, when Gauri and he
were sitting and chatting with their children next to them, it seemed like a
dream and they both genuinely believe that they had been living a dream for
25-26 years. Hr was married the day he came here and it’s been a good dream.
Star-Studded Event for Yuddham Sharanam Yuva Samrat Naga Chaitanya has bagged a super hit this summer with his Rarandoy Veduka Choodham. The actor has completed the shoot of his next thriller, Yuddham Sharanam in the direction of newcomer Krishna Marimuthu. The Title song of the movie is releasing tomorrow.
- INSIDE STORY: Why Parineeti Chopra Turned Down Mahesh Babu?
- Hollywood Addition to Megastar's Sye Raa
- INSIDE STORY: Spyder Sensation in Satellite Rights Market
- 11 Photos of Young Model Suzanna will treat your sore eyes
- 'THIS' Lead Actress starts Partying at Mid Night once again
- This 'YOUNG' Costume Designer is too close with Vijay Devarakonda
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR is indeed TEMPTING
- MILKY WHITE BEAUTY READY TO GET MARRIED with THIS BOLLYWOOD ACTOR !!!
- Tamil Actress Kasthuri SHAMES Balayya and Director Puri Jagannadh
- Mallu Beauty gives SPECIAL TREAT for TELUGU
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 23/08/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Mega Fans Worried about Sye Raa Result
- Tapsee makes Bollywood sizzle!!!
- Nayantara gets a New Tattoo in those places...
- Ayushmann Khurrana doesn't thinks him as a superstar