Bollywood's King Khan Shah Rukh Khan and Guari Khan completed 25years of their wedding anniversary just last year. And recently, in an interview with a leading daily, Shah Rukh reminisced about his initials days in Mumbai and how Gauri has always been the pillar in his life.
Shah Rukh said, "Moving to Mumbai was a radical change for us. Not only for her, for me too. Not for any other reason but because we were uprooted from the city that we were born and brought up in and suddenly put into a new world that was so different from anything real".
Meanwhile when SRK was asked if he and Gauri are content with what Mumbai
has given to them, the actor recalled, "Just recently, when Gauri and he
were sitting and chatting with their children next to them, it seemed like a
dream and they both genuinely believe that they had been living a dream for
25-26 years. Hr was married the day he came here and it’s been a good dream.
After such a movie, he prefers Family Audience Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja gave an important, remarkable Comeback with this Diwali Superhit Raja the Great with Anil Ravipudi and Dil Raju combo, especially after his career had hit an all-time low with back to back disasters, and his last genuine hit being the action entertainer Balupu, released way back in 2013.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Space is going to be filled by 'This' Babelicious Buxom Babe!
- These 15 'HOT' Frames of Akkineni Princess Samantha will prove, "What a Real Babe, she is..!" - Not just HOT, but Tempting
- Another Scandal leaked for the Young Actress?
- The leading actress who acted with Chiranjeevi is going to act in a Sensuous Condom Ad
- Keerthi Suresh opts to work once again with the same actor even before the release
- Priya Anand replaces Amala Paul - And this is how Amala Paul reacted
- Anu Emmanuel to sign a star hero project
- Junior NTR and Kajal Aggarwal - But, with more Glamour!
- Trisha returned the Salary after hearing 'His' name - That Hero says No one can stop him
- These 9 Seducing Hot Photos of Priyanka Chopra will erect your mood
- The Bad guy for Amy Jackson and Kajal Aggarwal is back
- Nandamuri keeps NTR aside and prefers Kajal Aggarwal
- Will the young actress give green signal to the Old Actor?
- An unexpected Oops! Moment for Rakul Preet as she wore a Knee High Skirt in Public and Cameras Flashed at her!
- Due to Lack of chances, Hansika agrees to it