'Wonder Woman' has completely rewritten the History and it also saved the sinking ship of DC Universe. Gal Gadot essayed the role of Wonder Woman aka Princess Diana and the movie was an earth shattering success.
The actress is now making a comeback after a brief hiatus and once again she will be seen as Wonder Woman in the 'Justice League'. The trailer is revealed in the recently concluded San Diego Comic-Con and Wonder Woman is back in a new avatar. Even more action and more spice.
The actress was seen with utmost rage and every frame of her has been noted by fans. 'Justice League' will release on November 16, 2017, and the movie will be directed by Zack Snyder. Chris Terrio has handled the screenplay. Watch out the video below,
These Photos of Rakul Preet in a Transparent Saree will mesmerize you Rakul Preet is just having a good time right now despite the failure of Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' and her upcoming releases. The actress also expanded her business in Hyderabad and she is quite happy as things are falling into her place.
- Photo Feature: Shruti Haasan's latest Paparazzi Photos
- C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal
- Oops! Priyanka Chopra wearing a See-Through Transparent Dress and exposes - Photos Inside
- Despite Flops, He gets a Big Opportunity here again
- It's going to be a Double Treat
- WooHoo - Here is the return of the Cute Mallu Beauty after Pregnancy rumours - Exclusive Photos Inside
- Young Beauty is Happy as her movie Flops at the Box-Office
- Original 'Premam' Hero returns as 'Richie'
- Jyothika spoiling the family reputation of Suriya Sivakumar
- Records should come behind you - You shouldn't run behind Records, Mahesh!
- That's indeed a Big One for the Actress Daughter!
- The 26-Year-Old model flaunts her hot body and sensuous curves and makes us erected with temptations - More Photos Inside
- Director is Too Angry on AP Government and their Awards - Check his Open Letter
- Whooaa... BIGG BOSS contestants are now a Couple
- A Big Sequel is confirmed - Guess, what it is?