Three generations of Akkineni heroes are coming together to entertain Telugu audiences with Manam under the director of Ishq film fame Vikram Krishna. Manam has finished its first schedule last month with few scenes being canned on Naga Chaitinaya and Samantha.
Here are the updates of the next schedule for movie buffs. Second schedule is going to start from fist week of August and legendary actor Nageswara Rao, hero Nagarjuna is going to take part in shooting. Prime scenes are going to be filmed between Nag and his dad.
Manam team is planning to finish its shoot within two months and release it before this year end. After Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde success Harshavardan has roped in to ink dialogues for Manam and even to given fresh feel to the movie Anoop Rubens is scoring music. Entire team of Manam is confident that this flick will makes spl place in TFI and will be treat for Akkineni fans.
Virat reveals patchup secret with Anushka? Romantic affair between Bollywood beauty Anushka Sharma and star cricketer Virat Kohli's romantic love story in real life is taking the twists and turns which even popular Bollywood filmwriter wouldn't have scripted.
- INSIDE STORY: Will Bunny emerge as a Superstar in Kerala?
- EXCLUSIVE: Sun Rise for Balakrishna in Gautamiputra Satakarani
- Hrithik blasts Kangana's character attackers
- Sarainodu 10 days Collections
- COPYCAT: Brahmotsavam Bike Design Copied?
- Top 10 Movies of Preity Zinta
- Top 10 Most Highly Paid Actresses in Hollywood
- Top 10 Bollywood Movies which collected high during 2005 to 2014.