Three generations of Akkineni heroes are coming together to entertain Telugu audiences with Manam under the director of Ishq film fame Vikram Krishna. Manam has finished its first schedule last month with few scenes being canned on Naga Chaitinaya and Samantha.
Here are the updates of the next schedule for movie buffs. Second schedule is going to start from fist week of August and legendary actor Nageswara Rao, hero Nagarjuna is going to take part in shooting. Prime scenes are going to be filmed between Nag and his dad.
Manam team is planning to finish its shoot within two months and release it before this year end. After Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde success Harshavardan has roped in to ink dialogues for Manam and even to given fresh feel to the movie Anoop Rubens is scoring music. Entire team of Manam is confident that this flick will makes spl place in TFI and will be treat for Akkineni fans.
- Amala Paul is the most wanted?
- Trisha hides her chest from Paparazzi
- 'Kanche' team plans on unique note
- Samantha to sport a new look for 'A.. Aa..'
- A grand premiere by fans for Ram Charan
- 'Spectre' to get a massive release in regional langauges
- Will the sequel live upto its expectations?
- Bollywood movies always get first preference - Irfan Khan
- Is Bollywood's marketing strategy annoying?
- Shahid Kapoor's sister does a role in 'Shaandaar'
- Tamil Cinema gets 7 releases this week
- Ajith gives up his sentiments for Anirudh
- Allu Arjun bats for producers of 'Bruce Lee'
- Sensational things about Rajinikanth's Robot-2
- Deepika Padukone Hot Photos
- Rudhramadevi Success Meet
- Raai Laxmi Sexy Pics
- Nanna Nenu Varsha working stills
- Pugazh Movie Pics
- 7 to 4 Movie Songs Launch Pics
- Eluka Majaka New Photos
- Bengal Tiger working Stills
- celebs who turned 40
- Bengal Tiger Latest Working Stills
- deepika padukone cleavage Pics
- Bengal Tiger Latest Posters
- Singer Neeti Mohan
- Siva Balaji in Snehamera Jeevitham