Three generations of Akkineni heroes are coming together to entertain Telugu audiences with Manam under the director of Ishq film fame Vikram Krishna. Manam has finished its first schedule last month with few scenes being canned on Naga Chaitinaya and Samantha.
Here are the updates of the next schedule for movie buffs. Second schedule is going to start from fist week of August and legendary actor Nageswara Rao, hero Nagarjuna is going to take part in shooting. Prime scenes are going to be filmed between Nag and his dad.
Manam team is planning to finish its shoot within two months and release it before this year end. After Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde success Harshavardan has roped in to ink dialogues for Manam and even to given fresh feel to the movie Anoop Rubens is scoring music. Entire team of Manam is confident that this flick will makes spl place in TFI and will be treat for Akkineni fans.
Salman’s next is Kabir Khan’s “Tube light” The Bollywood has presently got a new actor 28 years ago and none at that point of time even had the idea that he would turn to be one of the most influential persons in the tinsel town and it is none other than Salman Khan.
- Karan Johar return to direction after four years
- INSIDE STORY: Rajamouli cheats Baahubali Lovers
- INSIDE STORY: Eye Surgery for Chiranjeevi?
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi being too greedy?
- BREAKING :: 'JANATHA GARAGE' clears Censor Scrutiny with 'U/A'
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 26/08/2016
- INSIDE STORY: Ram Charan reason for his flops?
- INSIDE STORY: Conspiracy against Janatha Garage by Mega fans?
- Will 'Alia Chalisa' make people angry?
- After Baahubali, Kabali, next is Vijay’s 60th project
- Pawan Kalyan to announce retirement tomorrow?
- 'Pelli choopulu' actress gets a 'VERY BIG OFFER'
- These 10 HOT PICS of Director's Daughter will take your breath away
- 100 Days of Love Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Kajal Aggarwal gets support from Super Star