Three generations of Akkineni heroes are coming together to entertain Telugu audiences with Manam under the director of Ishq film fame Vikram Krishna. Manam has finished its first schedule last month with few scenes being canned on Naga Chaitinaya and Samantha.
Here are the updates of the next schedule for movie buffs. Second schedule is going to start from fist week of August and legendary actor Nageswara Rao, hero Nagarjuna is going to take part in shooting. Prime scenes are going to be filmed between Nag and his dad.
Manam team is planning to finish its shoot within two months and release it before this year end. After Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde success Harshavardan has roped in to ink dialogues for Manam and even to given fresh feel to the movie Anoop Rubens is scoring music. Entire team of Manam is confident that this flick will makes spl place in TFI and will be treat for Akkineni fans.
Nag's devotional film not hearing warning bells? King Nagarjuna is enjoying the new found stardom with the success of his Akkineni family entertainer Manam and then romantic entertainer Soggade Chinni Naayana. He also enjoyed all the media attention with Meelo Evaro Koteeswaraudu.
- Super Star back in the city
- Filmmakers experiencing Sivagami scares
- Shah Rukh Khan has learnt 'Life Lessons' from 24 Imaginary Beautiful Women
- EXCLUSIVE: Former Costar's Special in Megastar's 150
- Power Star flying to London
- HOT ANALYSIS : Top 10 most curvy Bollywood actresses.
- Stars shocking with six packs?
- INSIDE STORY: Director proved Chiranjeevi wrong
- Young Actress steals Junior NTR's 'Mind and Heart'
- PHOTO FEATURE :: Rajini's new 'Retro Look' in 'Kabali'
- IIFA 2016 :: Complete List of Winners !
- These 9 Bollywood Couples Were In Physically Abusive Relationships
- Trisha's 'Date' is OVER !
- Chiranjeevi daughter enjoyed Sexist dialogues !
- Bollywood insults Baahuabli?