Three generations of Akkineni heroes are coming together to entertain Telugu audiences with Manam under the director of Ishq film fame Vikram Krishna. Manam has finished its first schedule last month with few scenes being canned on Naga Chaitinaya and Samantha.
Here are the updates of the next schedule for movie buffs. Second schedule is going to start from fist week of August and legendary actor Nageswara Rao, hero Nagarjuna is going to take part in shooting. Prime scenes are going to be filmed between Nag and his dad.
Manam team is planning to finish its shoot within two months and release it before this year end. After Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde success Harshavardan has roped in to ink dialogues for Manam and even to given fresh feel to the movie Anoop Rubens is scoring music. Entire team of Manam is confident that this flick will makes spl place in TFI and will be treat for Akkineni fans.
- Allu Arjun @ Pro Kabaddi League Photos
- Beiimaan Love Movie Posters
- Exclusive Photos: Kamayani and Janata express fell into Machak river
- Srimanthudu Tamil Audio Launch
- Stunning points of Srimanthudu
- Mahesh Babu targets Baahubali Premieres record in US
- Nude Actress on high demand for Senior heroes!
- Shock: Surender Reddy admits & regrets for his Biggest mistake