Three generations of Akkineni heroes are coming together to entertain Telugu audiences with Manam under the director of Ishq film fame Vikram Krishna. Manam has finished its first schedule last month with few scenes being canned on Naga Chaitinaya and Samantha.
Here are the updates of the next schedule for movie buffs. Second schedule is going to start from fist week of August and legendary actor Nageswara Rao, hero Nagarjuna is going to take part in shooting. Prime scenes are going to be filmed between Nag and his dad.
Manam team is planning to finish its shoot within two months and release it before this year end. After Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde success Harshavardan has roped in to ink dialogues for Manam and even to given fresh feel to the movie Anoop Rubens is scoring music. Entire team of Manam is confident that this flick will makes spl place in TFI and will be treat for Akkineni fans.
Young Actress shares her 'FIRST NIGHT' Photo !!! Film Industry is just like a swinging pendulum. At one stage, it will celebrate you with success and at another stage, it will push you down with failures. Now a young actress is being celebrated for her recent success and she is paid a hefty remuneration for the movie.
- 'JANA SENA' Politics comes inside 'KATAMARAYUDU'
- Junior NTR to wear 'COP UNIFORM' for his upcoming project
- Chiranjeevi's 'KHAIDI NO 150' Teaser to be revealed on...
- Bollywood stars with their Dream Car
- Tamannah Bhatia's best outfits
- Bollywood Divas who look Beautiful without makeup
- Another 'YOUNG' Actress for Pawan Kalyan - Pawan's INNER DESIRE ?
- Chubby Beauty's Private Party Photos - LEAKED !
- Hottest Item Songs of Shruthi Hassan
- SEDUCTIVE PIC TALK : Pakka Local Papa's MILKY THIGHS Exposed
- SHAMEFUL MOMENT for ALLU ARJUN - 'Rashmi Gautam' BEATS Bunny !
- PIC TALK : Dazzling on Beach Sand with Green BIKINI top and Denims !
- Just ONE HIT on Debut and 'OVER ATTITUDE' for 'This' Actress
- Pawan Kalyan 'STANDING IN QUEUE' for 'THIS ACTRESS'
- PIC TALK : Brahmin Beauty OPENS 'Top' BUTTONS for 'AMPLE VIEW'